Map of territorial control in Somalia, August 2019 (PolGeoNow)

Apollo

VIP
aQaRcvY.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Pland was smart in hosting Caare back in 2018. It lead to Sland region losing even more territory in Sanaag.

:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
:drakelaugh:@ caarre controlling yubbe, ceerigaabo and ceel afweyn.

Ceel Afweyn town & Ceerigaabo are clearly green. The rest means lawless, mixed or unclear control category. Caare does control Yubbe countryside, Dhoob is where he slaughtered Sland troops.

:pachah1:

Alshabab are still strong after 13years of fighting:faysalwtf:

Sxb the war on terrorism is a profitable business.

With the fall of the Soviet Union, the USA has absolutely gone on a rampage.

In a bipolar world the USA really needed to forge friendships and alliances in order to prevent poorer nations from turning to the Soviet side.

Now with their new found hegemony they can violate whoever they want.

Bohol

VIP
:mjlol:all of his militia are in daallo and north of it.

Then why did Sland region and west Ceel Afweyn elders claim he slaughtered pro Sland civilians in Dararweyne and Ceel Afweyn? Caare is in indeed in Daalo area but his troops are active in a large area.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That map isn't accurate. Shabab is in the mountains not any 'districts' or tuulos they can't even tax anyone let alone control anything maybe they can tax the DHAGAX in the mountains. IS is 15 boys, it's basically one family, they have no control of such land mass. That's like akin to saying if I create a group and base myself in blue mountains of sydney, does it mean I control all of that land mass? nope.

These people are there for disinformation to make PL appear unstable, they are not there for idealogical reason. I know langaab tricks. Remember INFORMATION IS WAR NOW

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Fake if living in caves in the mountains is considered control thannyea but this shit is bull.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Fake if living in caves in the mountains is considered control thannyea but this shit is bull.

Ignore it, it's virtual maps with source of information from online media that want to make PL look unstable. They fail to realize we are in the era of FAKE NEWS, disinformation is a war tactic, just ignore it. Ask them to provide 'satellite' imagery of these places and u will see them shut up. Fake news era is over, malmihi oo 'wararki' laysku been aqrin jirey way dhamatay. Satellite imagery will show u PL controls everything.

Then why did Sland region and west Ceel Afweyn elders claim he slaughtered pro Sland civilians in Dararweyne and Ceel Afweyn? Caare is in indeed in Daalo area but his troops are active in a large area.
They said that because the militia which fought in ceel afweyn were from the same clan as caarre.

Bohol

VIP
They said that because the militia which fought in ceel afweyn were from the same clan as caarre.

Actually no. In the Dararweyne incident it was one of the guys from Caare troops (called Keyse Libaaxo) that bought two technicals and slaughtered the pro Sland region people. The lawless, mixed or unclear control category is appropriate for Ceel Afweyn district.

Actually no. In the Dararweyne incident it was one of the guys from Caare troops (called Keyse Libaaxo) that bought two technicals and slaughtered the pro Sland region people. The lawless, mixed or unclear control category is appropriate for Ceel Afweyn district..
I never said it wasn't lawless. All I'm saying is that the map is completely wrong about Caarre's "territory".

Bohol

VIP
I never said it wasn't lawless. All I'm saying is that the map is completely wrong about Caarre's "territory".

The map isn't about what Caare 100% controls but where his troops operate. Hence why it is in the lawless, mixed and unclear category.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The map isn't about what Caare 100% controls but where his troops operate. Hence why it is in the lawless, mixed and unclear category.

Stop lying, Caare doesn't collect taxes, he performs no govt function. He is a rebel, wa jabhad, even he knows this. He controls nothing but if he plays his cards right as a jabhad he may end up controlling something to tax.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
That map isn't accurate. Shabab is in the mountains not any 'districts' or tuulos they can't even tax anyone let alone control anything maybe they can tax the DHAGAX in the mountains. IS is 15 boys, it's basically one family, they have no control of such land mass. That's like akin to saying if I create a group and base myself in blue mountains of sydney, does it mean I control all of that land mass? nope.

These people are there for disinformation to make PL appear unstable, they are not there for idealogical reason. I know langaab tricks. Remember INFORMATION IS WAR NOW
Where is the more accurate map that shows where they operate?