Mansa Munsa is overhyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Some have attacked me on this forum for saying this accused me of being anti-Black but I honestly believe he was never the richest person on the planet nor was he a might Sultan. I do believe he existed though he was not as powerful or rich as they make him out to be. Also if he truly was as powerful and rich as they make him out to be there would be more written documents on this man. He is overhyped I believe to make the Black most importantly the West African people to feel better about themselves.

There is no document about the amount of gold he owned etc.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am proudly anti black and even I respect Mansa Musa and his endless wealth. Wtf is this thread?
:draketf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I am proudly anti black and even I respect Mansa Musa and his endless wealth. Wtf is this thread?
:draketf:
There is no document with proof over his wealth. I have nothing against Blacks and consider myself Afro-Arab or Afro-Latino at times and am proud of my dark schlong

Apollo

VIP
Sahelian civilizations were started by copying Berbers from Morocco/Mauritania.

But then again, all civilizations copied each other.

Imperialist intellectuals & scholars: " The richest man to have ever lived is Mansa Munsa"

[they extensively proof how he was the richest man ever, using several documented sources, most of it from Muslims writers, scholars, historian's, travellers, etc."

21st century Islamic scholars: affirmed this long before the colonialist ever produced an article on it

African scholars: Several of them not so well known affirmed this using the same Islamic sources from the same century (both Arab/African)

Mentally colonised Somali : "I am not convinced by all of this, they are lying" [goes on to use white supremacists narratives]

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Imperialist intellectuals & scholars: " The richest man to have ever lived is Mansa Munsa"

[they extensively proof how he was the richest man ever, using several documented sources, most of it from Muslims writers, scholars, historian's, travellers, etc."

21st century Islamic scholars: affirmed this long before the colonialist ever produced an article on it

African scholars: Several of them not so well known affirmed this using the same Islamic sources from the same century (both Arab/African)

Mentally colonised Somali : "I am not convinced by all of this, they are lying" [goes on to use white supremacists narratives]
Never have those documents been shown.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I agree, wasted his wealth away. Mali could’ve been great, instead this guy just had to flex for years.

Never have those documents been shown.

You should first try to search for one before coming to a conclusion. The claim that he was the richest person might be debatable but I haven't seen anyone deny his richness or the power that he had.So I wonder, on what source did you conclude that he was not a mighty sultan? It is documented that he caused hyperinflation in the cities of Cairo,Makka and Madina and it took them a while to recover.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You should first try to search for one before coming to a conclusion. The claim that he was the richest person might be debatable but I haven't seen anyone deny his richness or the power that he had.So I wonder, on what source did you conclude that he was not a mighty sultan? It is documented that he caused hyperinflation in the cities of Cairo,Makka and Madina and it took them a while to recover.
His wealth is estimated at 400 billion,there is no proof of that

There is proof however that the 72000 pounds of gold he brought with himself on his pilgrimage were estimated at 1 billion of dollars today and that did cause inflation but still not richest or there is no documented source on how much he did possess.

CaliTedesse

VIP

I'm one of the least mentally colonized biased individuals on this forum. Nice to meet you.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I know this is a sensitive subject for some of you guys but still no proof of the 400 billion net worth.

Some have attacked me on this forum for saying this accused me of being anti-Black but I honestly believe he was never the richest person on the planet nor was he a might Sultan. I do believe he existed though he was not as powerful or rich as they make him out to be. Also if he truly was as powerful and rich as they make him out to be there would be more written documents on this man. He is overhyped I believe to make the Black most importantly the West African people to feel better about themselves.

There is no document about the amount of gold he owned etc.

jealously is not a good look

I agree, wasted his wealth away. Mali could’ve been great, instead this guy just had to flex for years.
He was just your average Korah The trump of his time if you will. HE wasted his time trying to impress ppl with his wealth that the broke ass europeans caught wind of this and his inept decision to not build a more powerful army with advanced weaponry and decided to later invade africa for wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts