Mansa Munsa is overhyped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say you hate black people and go.

Lets be real some people on this forum are so mentally effed by racist white people that they sound like stormfront users.

You've been programmed to worship the achievements of the white man and the white man only.

Shameful that some Somalis stoop to this level.

Btw, you're not Afro-Arab or Afro Latino WTF. Confused kid with an identity crisis. Uffff

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@HalimaJ Why do you sound so hurt? Isn't it normal for one to substantiate their claims with proof. Just couple weeks ago I was branded Bantu sympathizer or wannabe Black by other formers now I am considered anti Black. Qumayo I wouldn't care what box you put me in there is no proof of the amount of wealth he owned.

@HalimaJ Why do you sound so hurt? Isn't it normal for one to substantiate their claims with proof. Just couple weeks ago I was branded Bantu sympathizer or wannabe Black by other formers now I am considered anti Black. Qumayo I wouldn't care what box you put me in there is no proof of the amount of wealth he owned.

Don't act brand new with me. I've seen your other threads about black people. Its clear as day you have an agenda against them, but denying clear cut history takes the cake.

I'm not here to do free labour for you. There is an abdundance of historical sources on the life of Mansa Musa.
Even White historians (since you believe that white is always right) have written about him. You can look up their articles and books. All you have to do is educate yourself, really don't expect me to educate you on something that is so readily available for you to see.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Don't act brand new with me. I've seen your other threads about black people. Its clear as day you have an agenda against them, but denying clear cut history takes the cake.

I'm not here to do free labour for you. There is an abdundance of historical sources on the life of Mansa Musa.
Even White historians (since you believe that white is always right) have written about him. You can look up their articles and books. All you have to do is educate yourself, really don't expect me to educate you on something that is so readily available for you to see.
There is still no proof of this wealth of 400 billion. You can scoop through all the sources. You make it seem like he ruled from West all the way to Eastern Africa. Keep dreaming.

CaliTedesse

VIP
On his way back to Mali from Cairo he had to lend money to pay for his trip because he gave to much away on his pilgrimage to Mecca walle waa yaab

Keeysan

The humble one
Sahelian civilizations were started by copying Berbers from Morocco/Mauritania.

But then again, all civilizations copied each other.
Ancient egypt is overrated too. People ignore the great and older developments in the south which are believed to have spurred the first egyptian state along with what they also borrowed from the ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending