Manifesto appreciation thread

Zenith

Unserious Human.
He clearly does care if he didn't he wouldn't rage at people over minor comments. He's my favorite gaal here though always looking for trouble and insulting people. Never change my confused friend inshallah you come back to the right path ( Islam)

:friendhug:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thanks @Hassan mahat, we both have common religious views and to be honest it is only @Asli and her groupies who are hating on you no one else.

In my experience on forums if a girl stalks you across threads like she is doing she want you, so slide the thirsty O.G in her DMs, we will stop giving you hard time, she just wants your attention so give her some when Helen is not around.:samwelcome:

He clearly does care if he didn't he wouldn't rage at people over minor comments. He's my favorite gaal here though always looking for trouble and insulting people. Never change my confused friend inshallah you come back to the right path ( Islam)

:friendhug:

I am not Gaal for the last time, I am a Non-practicing Muslim who has doubts on what to believe, and FYI If you call a Muslim person a Gaal in Islam you are no longer a Muslim.:sass1:

He is a typical murtad in that he is very disrespectful when talking about Islam and Muslims :susp:. I'm yet to see a murtad who is actually respectful and doesn't hate Islam wallahi.

One thing I don't like about @Manafesto is when he insults the religion, but other than that a cool brother and has some funny ass threads too. But please stop saying controversial stuff about the deen and we can be true brothers.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He is a typical murtad in that he is very disrespectful when talking about Islam and Muslims :susp:. I'm yet to see a murtad who is actually respectful and doesn't hate Islam wallahi.

I know who you are kid, isn't your clan the A.S financiers with their Hormuud Telecom, don't make me expose you, consider this your last warning, please don't push it DubDuble. :ufdup:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You are easy to be spotted with your extreme obsession with anti-Muslim posters, this nigga forget I have one useless super power which is spotting returnee members.:westbrookswag:

Didn't you get banned two years ago for harrasing and stalking Murtads on here? and now you over here doing the same thing and didn't change a bit.:mjlol::russ:

You are easy to be spotted with your extreme obsession with anti-Muslim posters, this nigga forget I have one useless super power to spot returnee members.:westbrookswag:

Didn't you get banned two years ago for harrasing and stalking Murtads on here? and now you over here doing the same thing and didn't change a bit.:mjlol::russ:
Bisinka you got me :wowsweat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenith

Unserious Human.
Thanks @Hassan mahat, we both have common religious views and to be honest it is only @Asli and her groupies who are hating on you no one else.

In my experience on forums if a girl stalks you across threads like she is doing she want you, so slide the thirsty O.G in her DMs, we will stop giving you hard time, she just wants your attention so give her some when Helen is not around.:samwelcome:

I am not Gaal for the last time, I am a Non-practicing Muslim who has doubts on what to believe, and FYI If you call a Muslim person a Gaal in Islam you are no longer a Muslim.:sass1:

Good thing you ain't muslim right ? #PwnedWithFactsAndLogic

:russsmug:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Hassan has some good strap-on recommendations. maybe he can lend u a hand.

#PegExperts❤

Trending