Manga fans in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer animation over Manga, so i'm only up to date with the Anime adaptations of all the ones listed here.

Although the one punch man S2 wait has been too long. :feedme:

Right! & they have more than enough material to make S2. Although I heard it’s cause One is busy with Mob Psycho 100 (another great show)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Right! & they have more than enough material to make S2. Although I heard it’s cause One is busy with Mob Psycho 100 (another great show)

I heard season 2 isn't even being animated by the same studio behind season 1. Which is a shame. The animation in season 1 was pure eye candy. :banderas:

Yo I read some of the dark continent manga for hunter x Is the manga still on going or did they go on another hiatus. Last chapter I stopped at was when kleoprika(how ever u spell his name)was teaching the prince nen. How far am I from catching up?
I think the hiatus ended recently. That nigga togashi said he's got 3-4 more arcs in mind after this, the man is a genius!!! i loved all the arcs so far and the chimera arc is my favourite. HxH ain't ending anytime soon.

:banderas:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think the hiatus ended recently. That nigga togashi said he's got 3-4 more arcs in mind after this, the man is a genius!!! i loved all the arcs so far and the chimera arc is my favourite. HxH ain't ending anytime soon.

Bro i went crazy when he first came back from hiatus and started of the series with hisoka vs chrollo.

I need to hop back into this dark continent arc ASAP

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
the best and scariest manga I ever read is Uzumaki

25143318._SX540_.jpg

check it out if you like horror

when will gon and killua return though :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts