Manga fans in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s up to date on 7 Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Hero Academia, etc....?

Anime is great and all but once a season stops I need more :jcoleno:

Lancer

השבח לאל
I dropped 7 deadly sins, and one punch man and want to wait for the anime for the other two one which is currently airing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new 7DS chapter that just came out :wowsweat: I’m getting death flags for Estraossa for aborbing all those commandments so hasty

I feel like Estraossa will survive until the end the more commandments he becomes the more insane and strong he gets.

I think a final battle between the 2 brothers and him, will settle it

I dropped 7 deadly sins, and one punch man and want to wait for the anime for the other two one which is currently airing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh that part in AoT
3A30300F-8548-4687-AB28-25BF3799EE3A.jpeg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I prefer animation over Manga, so i'm only up to date with the Anime adaptations of all the ones listed here.

Although the one punch man S2 wait has been too long. :feedme:

They need to bring HxH anime back.

And conan is still ongoing? jheez
Yep the way the anime ended was so anti-climatic. Can't wait for the dark continent arc and i would recommend reading conan again the story's getting good.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Some manga i'm currently reading.

1) detective conan
2)attack on titan
3) Dr stone
4)hunter x hunter
Yo I read some of the dark continent manga for hunter x Is the manga still on going or did they go on another hiatus. Last chapter I stopped at was when kleoprika(how ever u spell his name)was teaching the prince nen. How far am I from catching up?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Only manga I'm reading right now is one piece. Stopped reading fairy tail idk why I need to finish it.
Stopped in the middle of the dark continent for hxh.

Status
Not open for further replies.