Man Who Stood Outside Local Mosque to 'Keep Watch' While Muslim Worshippers Prayed Goes Viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom :mahubowtf: what happend to reer gun control, is he protecting them from some mass stabbing:farmajoyaab:
And how would that work:faysalwtf:

You know niggas in the UK can still get access to guns right? There are obviously illegal ways to obtain it.

Who's to say these cadaan incel terrorists won't cop (buy) one and let it off in a masjid.

Tukraq

VIP
You know niggas in the UK can still get access to guns right? There are obviously illegal ways to obtain it.

Who's to say these cadaan incel terrorists won't cop (buy) one and let it off in a masjid.
So gun control for the innocent but the bad guys still get it:faysalwtf: if this happened in the uk it would be over, I heard the cops don’t even carry there and have bats and batons :shookgabre: a whole city might be taken out until the military arrives:farmajoyaab:

So gun control for the innocent but the bad guys still get it:faysalwtf: if this happened in the uk it would be over, I heard the cops don’t even carry there and have bats and batons :shookgabre: a whole city might be taken out until the military arrives:farmajoyaab:

Military ? Actually the UK does have armed police, but they only come out when something serious is going on.
stream_img.jpg
5568.jpg

Gambar

VIP
The world is becoming more and more hateful toward Muslims. May Allah protect us from their evil actions and the traps they're plotting against us.
The hate will increase but our faith will only increase more. It didn’t stop my family from going to Jumca. They can keep painting us as evil but we know the truth.

I've always thought he was trolling but everything became clearer yesterday with his lack of empathy towards the slayed innocent Muslims in New Zealand. Maybe this dude is another white supremacist with a fake Somali cover.

i dont think he is somali or muslim, he attacks me when i defend muslims, he seems to be very anti god and proud atheist, May Allah have mercy on him and guide him, we should not attack him but educate him, waa iska simple mined these atheist, be patient with him, least we educate him and teach him rather than rebuke the simple mined,

i still dont think he is somali though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts