Man Who Stood Outside Local Mosque to 'Keep Watch' While Muslim Worshippers Prayed Goes Viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Who Stood Outside Local Mosque to 'Keep Watch' While Muslim Worshippers Prayed Goes Viral.

upload_2019-3-17_23-20-26.jpeg

A man from the United Kingdom who stood outside his local mosque to “keep watch” for Muslim worshippers as they prayed after a terror attack on two mosques in Christcurch, New Zealand, left 50 people dead and dozens others injured, has gone viral on social media.

In a photo, widely shared on Twitter, Andrew Graystone—who operates a Christian charity and led London’s 2012 multi-faith chaplaincy team—can be seen standing outside the Medina Mosque in Manchester, England, on Friday sporting a sign that reads: “You are my friends. I will keep watch while you pray.”

Graystone told BBC that Muslims walking into the mosque for prayer “beamed” and “smiled” when they say his gesture. "There are two ways you can respond to an attack like this—you can respond with fear or you can respond with friendship," he said, adding that he chose to stand outside the mosque as he “wanted to make sure that people know we can respond with friendship.”

"As people walked up, you could see in their eyes that they were looking at somebody standing outside their mosque, thinking 'Oh no, is this some kind of protest or whatever,'” Graystone continued. "And then when they saw the message saying 'You are my friend', their faces broke and they beamed and smiled."

After being widely praised on social media, including by Paralympian Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, Graystone told the news outlet that all the attention took him by surprise. "I hadn't intended for anybody other than the people at Medina Mosque to know about this," he said, "but I guess there are little things that lots of people can do to just express friendship rather than fear with Muslim friends, and neighbours and colleagues—so I just took one little action."

Other similar acts of kindness at mosques in the Midlands and the North East of England has also gathered substantial attention online. On Friday, a man stood outside a Sunderland mosque during prayer time holding a sign that read: “This Christian stands against racism and violence towards all Muslims.”

https://www.newsweek.com/man-who-st...-keep-watch-while-muslims-worshippers-1365619

There are many good non muslims people and many don't hate us at all, but the problem that arises is when western media permantly paint a false picture of muslims being radical, unable to integrate in the society, take social help instead of working and ect. And this goes on the since year 2001...

It's very bizarre that specially the ones without any contact to muslims hates us, the ones who have muslims friends and neighbours in most cases don't have anything against us

Muji

VIP
There are many good non muslims people and many don't hate us at all, but the problem that arises is when western media permantly paint a false picture of muslims being radical, unable to integrate in the society, take social help instead of working and ect. And this goes on the since year 2001...

It's very bizarre that specially the ones without any contact to muslims hates us, the ones who have muslims friends and neighbours in most cases don't have anything against us

It’s true

A hostile environment

Muji

VIP
Has your Cadaan guy contacted you again ? You didn't tell us how it ended.

I’m seeing him on Monday

I’m going to tell him the guy was a beggar hence why I was so aggressive with him. He could hear me swearing at the farax as he walked away so I’m going to have to do a clean up. I’m the queen of being fake-nice

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I stood front of the maternity ward :gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Bal neefkaas daawada! Could he have stopped the man with AR-Assault rifle :camby:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The world is becoming more and more hateful toward Muslims. May Allah protect us from their evil actions and the traps they're plotting against us.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What a cuck.

You truly are a dog, and even that is an insult to dogs, for you are far lower. I used to take your silly comments as jokes and trolling, but this week, I've come to realise that you are scum, pure and simple. You are pathetic, no wonder your life is a mess, in regards to your physical state and your inadequacy towards women.

I've run out of patience for you. Out of Somalinimo, i gave your murtad gallo ass, some respect, but as is always the case with murtads, you throw it back in my face, you are indeed not deserving of neither my patience and respect.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You truly are a dog, and even that is an insult to dogs, for you are far lower. I used to take your silly comments as jokes and trolling, but this week, I've come to realise that you are scum, pure and simple. You are pathetic, no wonder your life is a mess, in regards to your physical state and your inadequacy towards women.

I've run out of patience for you. Out of Somalinimo, i gave your murtad gallo ass, some respect, but as is always the case with murtads, you throw it back in my face, you are indeed not deserving of neither my patience and respect.
I've always thought he was trolling but everything became clearer yesterday with his lack of empathy towards the slayed innocent Muslims in New Zealand. Maybe this dude is another white supremacist with a fake Somali cover.

I've always thought he was trolling but everything became clearer yesterday with his lack of empathy towards the slayed innocent Muslims in New Zealand. Maybe this dude is another white supremacist with a fake Somali cover.
Hopefully not. But the name 4head brings some suspicion, since it looks an awful lot like 4chan

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

No he definitely is Somali, im dead sure of that, the numerous photos of himself he has uploaded overtime, is a big proof that hes a farax.

Trust me, ex-muslims are by far, the most bitter, hateful people, who have left their former faiths. You'll never find a ex-Christian/ex-hindu/ex-Buddhist and so on, that have the level of hate and bloodlust for people who still practise the religion they left, as ex-muslims do.

The hate they have for Islam, even leads to them to betray their countries and side with the enemy nation: you'll find plenty of Turkish ex-muslims calling themselves Greeks and white while insulting their fellow Turks calling them backward and hating Ottoman history, Pakistani ex-muslims cheering for and wanting India, Northern Nigerian Hausa-Fulani ex-muslims insulting and hating on their Hausa-Fulani people in favour of Southern Christian Yurubas and even enemy Igbos.

This is just some of the ex-muslim behaviours from all over the world, ive noticed. Truly a bitter hateful people, with stone cold hearts.

I'm actually pissed/sickened at his comment bro. How the hell is a guy who reacted out of compassion a "cuck". Any ixtiraam I had for him now is all gone, out of Somalinimo & walaaltinimo.

I feel let down tbh.

Tukraq

VIP
Man Who Stood Outside Local Mosque to 'Keep Watch' While Muslim Worshippers Prayed Goes Viral.

View attachment 68984

A man from the United Kingdom who stood outside his local mosque to “keep watch” for Muslim worshippers as they prayed after a terror attack on two mosques in Christcurch, New Zealand, left 50 people dead and dozens others injured, has gone viral on social media.

In a photo, widely shared on Twitter, Andrew Graystone—who operates a Christian charity and led London’s 2012 multi-faith chaplaincy team—can be seen standing outside the Medina Mosque in Manchester, England, on Friday sporting a sign that reads: “You are my friends. I will keep watch while you pray.”

Graystone told BBC that Muslims walking into the mosque for prayer “beamed” and “smiled” when they say his gesture. "There are two ways you can respond to an attack like this—you can respond with fear or you can respond with friendship," he said, adding that he chose to stand outside the mosque as he “wanted to make sure that people know we can respond with friendship.”

"As people walked up, you could see in their eyes that they were looking at somebody standing outside their mosque, thinking 'Oh no, is this some kind of protest or whatever,'” Graystone continued. "And then when they saw the message saying 'You are my friend', their faces broke and they beamed and smiled."

After being widely praised on social media, including by Paralympian Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, Graystone told the news outlet that all the attention took him by surprise. "I hadn't intended for anybody other than the people at Medina Mosque to know about this," he said, "but I guess there are little things that lots of people can do to just express friendship rather than fear with Muslim friends, and neighbours and colleagues—so I just took one little action."

Other similar acts of kindness at mosques in the Midlands and the North East of England has also gathered substantial attention online. On Friday, a man stood outside a Sunderland mosque during prayer time holding a sign that read: “This Christian stands against racism and violence towards all Muslims.”

https://www.newsweek.com/man-who-st...-keep-watch-while-muslims-worshippers-1365619
United Kingdom :mahubowtf: what happend to reer gun control, is he protecting them from some mass stabbing:farmajoyaab:
And how would that work:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts