Man who once denied police brutality killed by police

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
How many Somali men have been killed for no reason by the police because they have a darker skin? Do you have any statistics on this? Or is your rant based on your opinion and the urge to fit in with the trending blm movement?
Police in America won't differentiate between Somali and black you are all the same it's not like here the police are mild mannered if they restrain you it's usually because you did something very wrong.

Police in America won't differentiate between Somali and black you are all the same it's not like here the police are mild mannered if they restrain you it's usually because you did something very wrong.
How police treat you shouldn't define how you identify yourself or with whom.. This is a very ridiculous logic in my opinion.. We are Somali with or without police brutality issues.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What I don't get is why are women more concerned about police brutality than the men who are threatened by it?

We don't give a shit because

tenor.gif

RIP to the guy. What a shitty situation. Let’s see if the cop can get outta this one.

FYI, you Somalis are in the eyes of the law so let’s relax. No one cares if some Somalis self identify with black or just “Somali”, we not any different to other blacks of African decent.

What I don't get is why are women more concerned about police brutality than the men who are threatened by it?

We don't give a shit because

tenor.gif
I think women are attracted to what ever is trending. And since blm movement is a trending topic, they all want some of the glitter and get attention

@Destiny

We're Somali and Somalia is literally in a coma from all the issues we are suffering from.
African Americans are doing much better economically compared to Somalis.

Charity starts at home sis.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Reer Marykan just leave the US and come to Europe. The police aren't even that racist to that extent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 144963

Here are the details of the shooting so far:

"Witnesses said a man and a woman were in an argument, and Price tried to step in. The man assaulted Price, and when officers arrived, they used a taser on Price before the shooting."

"Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they 'perceived a threat' and shot him to death."

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News - Find & Share on GIPHY

They shot him for having a seizure SubhanAllah. Please let this be a lesson to all you young Somali men in America. They will execute you for the crime of being a black man. Be careful of the police and try not to cross paths with them as much as possible.

RIP to this guy. He didn't deserve to die like this no matter how foolish he was.

I think it is the fear of BLACK MAN. BLACK MAN is dangerous yaaqqe.

Trending