Man who once denied police brutality killed by police

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
How anti black of you

giphy.gif
I never said I was pro-black. Don’t assume things about others just because they have a different opinion.

Alluring

Sayonara
Police brutality is an absolute mess. A large portion of these police officers are extremely violent considering they commit domestic violence roughly 15x more than the general population. Reform is necessary.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
View attachment 144963

Here are the details of the shooting so far:

"Witnesses said a man and a woman were in an argument, and Price tried to step in. The man assaulted Price, and when officers arrived, they used a taser on Price before the shooting."

"Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they 'perceived a threat' and shot him to death."

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News - Find & Share on GIPHY

They shot him for having a seizure SubhanAllah. Please let this be a lesson to all you young Somali men in America. They will execute you for the crime of being a black man. Be careful of the police and try not to cross paths with them as much as possible.

RIP to this guy. He didn't deserve to die like this no matter how foolish he was.
He had no place stepping in between a couple arguing. That was the biggest mistake

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Police brutality is an absolute mess. A large portion of these police officers are extremely violent considering they commit domestic violence roughly 15x more than the general population. Reform is necessary.
Yeah but what no one talks about is the victims of police brutality are usually criminals. With the exception of breonna Taylor they’re all shitty humans

I get that you guys see yourselves differently but everyone seems to have misunderstood my point. I made this thread to highlight that Somali guys are in the target demographic that deals with police brutality, self identification or not. Everyone seems to have ran with the idea that I’m telling y’all to call yourselves black.
How many Somali men have been killed for no reason by the police because they have a darker skin? Do you have any statistics on this? Or is your rant based on your opinion and the urge to fit in with the trending blm movement?

I get that you guys see yourselves differently but everyone seems to have misunderstood my point. I made this thread to highlight that Somali guys are in the target demographic that deals with police brutality, self identification or not.

Okay. Majority of "Black" issues aren't even caused by police, but I digress...

You see, I get it, "Dark skin + Africa = Black by Cadaan ppl eyes" -- but what's so special...? Indians are classified as Asians but you don't see flaunt their arms and jump with joy just because of that. "Black" is just a blanket statement made by whites to discredit African Americans -- actively engaging in that phenotype can actually do more harm than good.

This is my point, Somalis are Somalis first, and Blacks (or whatever classification next) second. Being black isn't so special so I don't why you actively engage in being a "Black Woman". Just accept the phenotype and leave.

Alluring

Sayonara
Yeah but what no one talks about is the victims of police brutality are usually criminals. With the exception of breonna Taylor they’re all shitty humans
I'm aware but many already paid the price of their crimes. The police isn't the justice system, they can't decide who dies or lives without even a trial. Police need reform. The black community also needs reform, a leader like Malcolm X.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He sounded like all the Somali men on this forum who deny that they’re black. Have you heard the things these Abdis have said? Cops have been good to me. All you need to do is follow their instructions. Don’t cause any trouble and you’ll be fine.” :rolleyes:
That statement is 100% correct, literally nothing wrong with that.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I'm aware but many already paid the price of their crimes. The police isn't the justice system, they can't decide who dies or lives without even a trial. Police need reform. The black community also needs reform, a leader like Malcolm X.

The news only shows arrests “gone wrong”, not a random law abiding black guy getting murdered. This is what nobody ever talks about.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Oh stfu. I shared this because I thought it would serve as a lesson for young Somali men. Telling them that they're not black because they have 3b curls isn't going to help them. Somalis need to be aware that people perceive you as black no matter how you self-identify. You will face discrimination for it and you have to move accordingly.

But if you want to keep living in LaLa Land where racial profiling doesn't exist, be my guest.
:duckr:ok mami

View attachment 144963

"Witnesses said a man and a woman were in an argument, and Price tried to step in. The man assaulted Price, and when officers arrived, they used a taser on Price before the shooting."

"Police fired tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they 'perceived a threat' and shot him to death."

They shot him for having a seizure SubhanAllah. Please let this be a lesson to all you young Somali men in America. They will execute you for the crime of being a black man. Be careful of the police and try not to cross paths with them as much as possible.

RIP to this guy. He didn't deserve to die like this no matter how foolish he was.
AUN poor guy for having a seizure hella sad.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i thnk the sista was unironically pointing out that anyone especially guys can fall victim for a Police Brutality but her point got convoluted somehow by her going off a tangent with other stuff. so be ez on her

View attachment 144963

:dzmxmmb:

Trending