Not open for further replies.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
UK mans: "oh bloody it's the coppuhs"
police: "Oi bloke, ya got your kitchen knife permit innit"
Man: "Ay guvnah, it's right here"
Police: "Bloody! This permit expired a fortnight ago, lock him up chaps"
:pachah1:
lool come London you would be flying back home with all your possessions gone and naked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its a shame walle brummie niggas are getting packed everyday by ajnabi I hope one day they grow a backbone
That shit is fucked up, the number one rule is Somalis can whatever to each other but as soon as an ajnabi spills Somali dhiig, it’s supposed to be war. Did they get revenge?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Odkac WRLD numbers don't mean shyt look at this vid 20 dhegocas surrounding him and the Somali kid is stil punking them off
Now compare it to this brummie jileec ciyaal

@Jaydaan paki father slapping him around like the bytch he is kkkkk

Nigga instead of posting other people. Answer this. Why did you say I pray to god I can meet him so I can shoot him. If you gonna pray why not pray to beat that person up. No wonder you got so angry at 5’7 130lb remark. You are a pussy wallahi. Bragging about killing a fellow Somali. You are true bakhti wallahi

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That shit is fucked up, the number one rule is Somalis can whatever to each other but as soon as an ajnabi spills Somali dhiig, it’s supposed to be war. Did they get revenge?
They didn't do shit after that it makes me angry asf too the dude deserves to be avenged if that was my cuzzo I'd go on a paki murder spree

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga instead of posting other people. Answer this. Why did you say I pray to god I can meet him so I can shoot him. If you gonna pray why not pray to beat that person up. No wonder you got so angry at 5’7 130lb remark. You are a pussy wallahi. Bragging about killing a fellow Somali. You are true bakhti wallahi
Wallahi I could f*ck you up one hand in a fight so dont even start brother

They didn't do shit after that it makes me angry asf too the dude deserves to be avenged if that was my cuzzo I'd go on a paki murder spree

You are angry about Somali guy being assaulted across the world and brags about killing Somali guy in your own city. Fvcking retard how does that make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.