Man shoots himself, his girlfriend and his ex wife…

He could have just left America and started a new life in another country! That's what i would have done if i was in this situation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or he could admit to himself he is gay.

Women dumping u left and right, there is a R.E.A.S.O.N

His ex-wife accusing of molesting his children was probably judging him because of his gayness. also he said his new girl friend got pregnant right away- that was his plan, to trap her into a relationship. He was clinging. You need to change yourself, the inside of YOU. Accruing relationships and materials don't fill u up.

1639287084125.png

Last edited:
There really needs to be frequent mental health checks for gun owners.
He knew what he was doing. It seems like he was falsely accused of molesting his own kids. If she made it up His wife got she deserved. You have to be smart with people when you're exciting a relationship you never know what they can do to you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He knew what he was doing. It seems like he was falsely accused of molesting his own kids. If she made it up His wife got she deserved. You have to be smart with people when you're exciting a relationship you never know what they can do to you.

His wife was low key telling him he was gay when she accused him of molesting his kids

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Standard tactic accusing the husband of abuse during a divorce to get full custody and more money.

He snapped. The Girlfriend had nothing to do with this and did not need to die. R.i.P

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Standard tactic accusing the husband of abuse during a divorce to get full custody and more money.

He snapped. The Girlfriend had nothing to do with this and did not need to die. R.i.P

He said himself- the girl friend threatened him with custody of his kid. He snapped, because he recalled the ex wife did it to him. He snapped.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The legal system in western countries tend to rule in womens favor its like the men have no rights and are often perceived guilty and it's hard to proof their innocence.

But why are men obsessed with having children custody? That in itself is a deficiency in their manhood. Men just need to work hard, pay child support and calmly arrange time with his children through legal system. Which i know is on the side of the mother, but it should be. If u don't make something a big deal, it wont be. The best way is to walk away. Pay child support. Grow as a man and as a human and do not repeat the same mistake. It is this repeat of behavior, that puts man in trouble and perpetual victimhood.

Why did he kill his girlfriend then?

If he was falsely accused and only murdered his ex due to the rage of being accused, then why then drag a current innocent girlfriend into this?

Anyone that is a capable of killing an innocent standby, is capable of anything. I don't buy the whole framed argument.

The legal system in western countries tend to rule in womens favor its like the men have no rights and are often perceived guilty and it's hard to proof their innocence.

You can't blame the legal system due to the actions of a murderer, even if the legal system can be unfair. A lot of these men who murder ex wives for leaving/custody also kill their children. Clearly love of kids isn't the motivating factor. Furthermore, statistically men hardly file for custody anyways.

You can't blame the legal system due to the actions of a murderer, even if the legal system can be unfair. A lot of these men who murder ex wives for leaving/custody also kill their children. Clearly love of kids isn't the motivating factor. Furthermore, statistically men hardly file for custody anyways.
Sorry I wasn't trying to justify what this man did nothing can justify taking another humans life let alone the mother of your kids no matter the circumstances, my above post was more to highlight in the western court systems they tend to rule in womens favor in divorce cases, it's my observations.

But why are men obsessed with having children custody? That in itself is a deficiency in their manhood. Men just need to work hard, pay child support and calmly arrange time with his children through legal system. Which i know is on the side of the mother, but it should be. If u don't make something a big deal, it wont be. The best way is to walk away. Pay child support. Grow as a man and as a human and do not repeat the same mistake. It is this repeat of behavior, that puts man in trouble and perpetual victimhood.
Maybe some men feel used and manipulated by the women to have kids with them and then financially secure themselves through child support.. Some women are really evil, I hope no man goes through this horrible system.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe some men feel used and manipulated by the women to have kids with them and then financially secure themselves through child support.. Some women are really evil, I hope no man goes through this horrible system.

But this particular man who killed two women was evil and impregnated both women to be in a 'relationship' the ultimate narcissist.

But this particular man who killed two women was evil and impregnated both women to be in a 'relationship' the ultimate narcissist.
That we can agree on, and now he has left the poor kids without a mother and a father and the trauma that comes with them knowing their own father murdered their mother...its horrible.

Trending