Man in Somalia hanged himself

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Climbed up the tree, tied the noose and then jumped.

Aun. Some ppl can't handle the pressures of a third world country. He could have lost his family or livelihood. All the blame falls on our divided leaders. They will all be asked on qiyama why they fought for qabil and let their own ppl suffer humiliation, tahriib and difficulty when he blessed our soil with oil riches and rare expensive metals.

:kanyehmm:
In reality we were better when Italy/Britain never forcefully stuck us together.

The acts of Colonialism is the reason.

Now one qabil wants to dominate the rest.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a bunch of dramatic gay offspring. Really this is a pandemic.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In reality we were better when Italy/Britain never forcefully stuck us together.

The acts of Colonialism is the reason.

Now one qabil wants to dominate the rest.
No, lets not kid ourselves. 30 yrs and all three regions are doing terrible. Taiwan is not recognized and still built basic infrastructure. What's stopping SL or PL?

Lets stop making excuses. Why is there no 1p1v in any region? why do the main tribes in each region hold control for tribal reasons icing out the smaller qabils?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No, lets not kid ourselves. 30 yrs and all three regions are doing terrible. Taiwan is not recognized and still built basic infrastructure. What's stopping SL or PL?

Lets stop making excuses. Why is there no 1p1v in any region? why do the main tribes in each region hold control for tribal reasons icing out the smaller qabils?
Nothing it's just a lack of support not helping them.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nothing it's just a lack of support not helping them.
Who is supposed to be helping brother? I'm from SL sanaag my hometown and i'm still depressed why we as a ppl, as muslims kill each other over stupid shit. On qiyama we gonna be roasted for being qabilist.

We got more resources than we have ppl. We got enough resources for every region to be worth trillions, not to mention our fishery sector and money we can make from planes landing on our airports and companies using our ports.

We're a grudge holding ppl with a trillion dollar land. Prime real estate that will be taken in the future.

:mindblown:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Climbed up the tree, tied the noose and then jumped.

Aun. Some ppl can't handle the pressures of a third world country. He could have lost his family or livelihood. All the blame falls on our divided leaders. They will all be asked on qiyama why they fought for qabil and let their own ppl suffer humiliation, tahriib and difficulty when he blessed our soil with oil riches and rare expensive metals.

:kanyehmm:

Are you assuming this or do you have a source?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Pls delete the pictures, it’s disturbing and distressing. There‘s absolutely no need to post them. Show some respect, you wouldn‘t want your loved ones to be posted online. So show some respect and compassion. Nsfw kullaha, triggering weeyan! Anyways

Allah ha u naxaristo

Who is supposed to be helping brother? I'm from SL sanaag my hometown and i'm still depressed why we as a ppl, as muslims kill each other over stupid shit. On qiyama we gonna be roasted for being qabilist.

We got more resources than we have ppl. We got enough resources for every region to be worth trillions, not to mention our fishery sector and money we can make from planes landing on our airports and companies using our ports.

We're a grudge holding ppl with a trillion dollar land. Prime real estate that will be taken in the future.

:mindblown:

I agree with you 1000%. I got family in Hargeisa and Borama and they're not living too good tbh. Qabil should have never have been valued to this extent since its pointless.

All the problems ppl face from PL, SL, NFD , Ogaden or the Xamar wont be resolved via Cuqdad. Ppl need to look at the most important issues they face and look at solutions. Balkanization wont resolve it as for the last 30 years its been everyone for themselves yet ppl continue to live in poverty.

Such extreme tribalism won't benefit anyone in this life or the next.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with you 1000%. I got family in Hargeisa and Borama and they're not living too good tbh. Qabil should have never have been valued to this extent since its pointless.

All the problems ppl face from PL, SL, NFD , Ogaden or the Xamar wont be resolved via Cuqdad. Ppl need to look at the most important issues they face and look at solutions. Balkanization wont resolve it as for the last 30 years its been everyone for themselves yet ppl continue to live in poverty.

Such extreme tribalism won't benefit anyone in this life or the next.

there u go againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u r hilarious

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Trending