Man divorces wife because she can't cook food

Would you marry someone, who couldn't cook probably?

• Yes

• No

• It doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:mjlaugh:

I agree they divorce over the dumbest shit.

I'm the type of the guy who doesn't care if my wife can't cook, I just want to give her the sabaayad wrap. If she rejects me from giving the sabaayad wrap I would divorce her over that.

You have your rights. :mjohreally:

The chick that marries you knows what's coming so she better be prepared :damn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If he helped her with the cooking There be more time for other activities and she wouldnt be tired just saying

I live up to the saying that goes " a mans heart is thru his calool" if she cant cook for cunto macaan oo faraha la isku goosto, she aint worth the $100k meher im splashing on her. the price tag must reflect her skills

a common Abdi can't afford 100k mehr plus learn how to cook for yourself u wasteman cooking is a skill everyone should have if you don't want to stay at ur hooyos house and marry her I'm sure no girl wants you

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
a common Abdi can't afford 100k mehr plus learn how to cook for yourself u wasteman cooking is a skill everyone should have if you don't want to stay at ur hooyos house and marry her I'm sure no girl wants you

:what1: You changed your nigis?

Since Im not gonna marry young, 100k is a must to buy a young concubine in my old senile years!

Im michelin certified in laxoox and hadhuudh cuisine! but it doesnt give my naag a pass to be a doqon who cant cook for shit! :denzelnigga:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If my wife is deadski and doesn't know how too cook,I'll make sure to link her with some of my deadly habaryars so she can learn the craft the way I like it.Man can't survive on instant noodles,if you don't know how to cook,girl you're about to learn today:ohhhdamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And I can't cook for shit btw,I'll probably take the initiative to learn how to cook some base foods in order to survive under unforeseen circumstances.Other than that I don't see myself cooking for my wife or family in general.Ill only do it on special occasions or maybe once every two weeks to surprise my wife.:trumpsmirk:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:mjlaugh:

I agree they divorce over the dumbest shit.

I'm the type of the guy who doesn't care if my wife can't cook, I just want to give her the sabaayad wrap. If she rejects me from giving the sabaayad wrap I would divorce her over that.
Bro,my nigga there's more to marriage than giving the honourary Sabayaad wrap.Im not looking for a woman to beat,if I really was I could do that to any woman with no strings attached.Im looking for the perfect mother for my kids inshallah,a classy,relgious,somewhat educated(not too important),cultural(able to speak Somali) and last but not least attractive woman.
Cooking isn't too important as it is something that can be learnt pretty easily,but it would be ideal if she knew some basic cooking skills so my future junior abdis don't end up looking like me.(65kg):mjcry:

Mercury

VIP
Cooking is a nice skill to know

You could make some breakfast for your wife in bed

You could even suprise her with a cake in bed thats says Hoyoo macaan and have your children give her gifts

You could take the family on a picknick in the park

Even bbq outside

Have a romantic dinner at home

Theres many things to do it would be foolish for a Guy or girl to not learn it

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Cooking is a nice skill to know

You could make some breakfast for your wife in bed

You could even suprise her with a cake in bed thats says Hoyoo macaan and have your children give her gifts

You could take the family on a picknick in the park

Even bbq outside

Have a romantic dinner at home

Theres many things to do it would be foolish for a Guy or girl to not learn it
you sound like a real simp,just sayin:pachah1::manny:

Mercury

VIP
you sound like a real simp,just sayin:pachah1::manny:

Heres the thing you view it as simping I dont the way I see it if Im married id like to suprise her from time to time and its My responsibility to take care of her.

If youre not simping to some extent youll only be like the Somali guys who believe their only responsibility is to pay the bills and than sit around in a coofee shop waiting til the wife puts the kids to sleep

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Seeing your woman cookin her man a delicious food in her booty hugging dirac and comin from behind to kiss and help her with that, is one of the greatest feeling in the world! no money should replace that.

Imagining it gave me goosebumps walahi :lawd:

cushitic i expect you to take a notch up your cunto karis skills. :ufdup:
Take your fantasies to Tumblr :birdman::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending