Man divorces wife because she can't cook food

Would you marry someone, who couldn't cook probably?

• Yes

• No

• It doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
This is based on a story I heard while, spying on my eedos drinking tea & gossiping.

This happened to a girl I don't personally know, but my aunt knew her. When she first met her future husband, on the first date he didn't ask to much questions as usual.
But on the third date, he asked her if she could cook, and She said yes & lied about it. Is not that is lied about it, she could cook but not in a good level. After a while they got married.
Her husband became abusive, after finding out that she couldn't cook probably. The girl became depressed & once tried to attempt suicide. Her father interfered and demanded that he divorce his daughter.

PS: That girl is mother now , as my aunt told me, she married another man. I'm glad she left that dipshit.

my opinion:
I wouldn't care actually, I'm not acquiring a slave. To marry a strong independent woman is actually what matters.

Does it matter to you if she can't cook, and would you go as far as this guy did?

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Guy went too far It shouldnt matter if it is that important to him he could help her by asking his mom/sisters to teach her

I wouldnt care if My wife can Cook or not the only thing that matters to me is her deen and how devoted she is to her family

He pushed her to attempted suicide over not knowing how to cook? As if that can't be learned...? There must've been more to the story.

If not they're both insane, and I feel bad for her.

Benjamin

He pushed her to attempted suicide over not knowing how to cook? As if that can't be learned...? There must've been more to the story.

If not they're both insane, and I feel bad for her.

There is actually nothing more, the man was an abusive narcissist. I couldn't believe it either. May Allah save you from men like that.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
The girl made a mistake of lying, didn't deserve the suffering the man gave her.

If the woman couldn't cook, I'd try to see if she can follow the instructions. It's not cooking that's the important part, it's willingness to learn that's the important part.

Benjamin

The girl made a mistake of lying, didn't deserve the suffering the man gave her.

If the woman couldn't cook, I'd try to see if she can follow the instructions. It's not cooking that's the important part, it's willingness to learn that's the important part.

She didn't lie attentionally, she could cook basic food. But her husband was expecting more for her. He didn't even give her the chance to learn.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
She didn't lie attentionally, she could cook basic food. But her husband was expecting more for her. He didn't even give her the chance to learn.
If he asked, I guess he is expecting her to cook meals typically eaten in Somali households. Pasta with suugo is an example.

I'm sure she knew exactly what he meant when she asked. If she couldn't cook those food, it's lying by omission.

Not that deserves such treatment by the husband anyway

Man had problems. He would have raged about other shit if it wasn't for food. Good that he disliked her cooking i guess....

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I live up to the saying that goes " a mans heart is thru his calool" if she cant cook for cunto macaan oo faraha la isku goosto, she aint worth the $100k meher im splashing on her. the price tag must reflect her skills

Thing is, cooking is a life skill. Every adult should be able to cook. Its not hard. Splashing money or orders is not even economical neither healthy. Best to be frugal for these things.

I can cook, but I do love spending
Money! I should be more frugal
Your right!

Issa joke lol

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Just eat.com and uber eats.com

:hillarybiz:
Seeing your woman cookin her man a delicious food in her booty hugging dirac and comin from behind to kiss and help her with that, is one of the greatest feeling in the world! no money should replace that.

Imagining it gave me goosebumps walahi :lawd:

cushitic i expect you to take a notch up your cunto karis skills. :ufdup:

Benjamin

Seeing your woman cookin her man a delicious food in her booty hugging dirac and comin from behind to kiss and help her with that, is one of the greatest feeling in the world! no money should replace that.

Imagining it gave me goosebumps walahi :lawd:

cushitic i expect you to take a notch up your cunto karis skills. :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending