Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between varying interpretations and ignoring verses you don't agree with.
then that interpretation is wrong, use your head first, Islam is a concept it an idea of salvation. this how Christian and Jews came to be because they went out of the course and it will be repeated near Islam

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
then that interpretation is wrong use your head first everything is a concept, it an idea this how Christian and Jews came to be and it will be repeated near Islam

lolalola is very religious. He'll do whatever is in the Quran. No point trying to tell him otherwise.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Walk away from the situation and let things breathe... No one is obligated to listen or agree with what you say. You may not talk to each other for a while but that is a much better alternative to using physical violence.

It's humiliating and scaring to be treated in such a way by someone you're married to.

Yes, walking away and letting things work breathe out is the second resort. It's only if she continues to be disobedient - then the husband has no other choice but to be physical. Not to the extent where bruises are left and she's traumatized, but to the extent where she may perhaps finally listen.

If that fails, then the husband can divorce.

Yes, walking away and letting things work breathe out is the second resort. It's only if she continues to be disobedient - then the husband has no other choice but to be physical. Not to the extent where bruises are left and she's traumatized, but to the extent where she may perhaps finally listen.

Excuse me, the beating according to scholars is very much symbolic. Read the ibn Kathir commentary and also Ibn Abbas.

Aaegal

What kind of logic is this... If she listens it's not because you connived her otherwise, it's because she doesn't want to be abused again.

I'm at a loss for words.

you think people are animals and you can do whatever you want with them

Aaegal

Should she not have listened, then?

If you are incapable of changing your wife's mind about something without violence or intimidation you have no business being married in the first place. Hitting her shouldn't even be an option. Any love she had for you is gone the moment you humiliate her like that. She isn't a child and you aren't her father.

And yet their women are by far the most loyal in the world, and take great pride in their culture. Literally no self-hate or running off to foreign men exist in that part of the world.

Now, compare that to the self-hating East Asian women or mecegenating Western women............that never get the wrong word said to them by their men.

giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if he payed the mehr bought her the daimonds married her and fucks her, why should i be outraged if he slaps her its his wife , why am i getting involved in a couples buesness and private life :siilaanyolaugh: altough i think they should have been done it in private

Aaegal

if he payed the mehr bought her the daimonds married her and fucks her, why should i be outraged if he slaps her its his wife , why am i getting involved in a couples buesness and private life :siilaanyolaugh: altough i think they should have been done it in private

Because it's another human being who is in distress. Have you no empathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending