Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a last resort for if she's refusing to listen to reason
it doesn't work like that, I don't know what world you living in. they tend to resist more, even more so with Somali women. you need to do it through kindness not humiliation your coward if you support this the lack of knowledge are why people are suffering today

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
it doesn't work like that, I don't know what world you living in. they tend to resist more, even more so with Somali women. you need to do it through kindness not humiliation your coward if you support this the lack of knowledge are why people are suffering today

Are you arguing with me or with Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)?

upload_2019-5-11_16-37-34.png

@People who found what the Qatari guy said controversial

post it for me

Nisa aya 34,
but its not on the face nor severe, with something like the siwak(toothbrush)

In the Prophet's farewell sermon as recorded in al-Tabari's History,[12] and similarly in a hadith collected by Abu Dawud,[13] he instructed husbands to beat their wives, but not severely (فَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ضَرْبًا غَيْرَ مُبَرِّحٍ fadribuhunna darban ghayra mubarrih; literal translation: "beat them, a beating without severity") if their wives commit an immorality or adultery in the husband's absence; according to the cited farewell address sermon in al-Tabari's history, for a wife to allow someone a husband dislikes to "tread" on his bed means to commit sexual indecencies in the absence of the husband. This is obtained not only from the context of the sermon and the hadith cited, but also from the cited Cliff Note 772 in Vol. IX of Al-Tabari's history. Ibn 'Abbas, a companion of the Prophet, is recorded in the Tafsir of al-Tabari for verse 4:34 as saying that beating without severity is using a siwak (small tooth cleaning twig) or a similar object.[14] There are sources that say that Muhammad himself never hit a woman and forbade it.[15] In a hadith collected by Abu Dawud, Muhammad told men not to hit their wives on the face

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And yet their women are by far the most loyal in the world, and take great pride in their culture. Literally no self-hate or running off to foreign men exist in that part of the world.

Now, compare that to the self-hating East Asian women or mecegenating Western women............that never get the wrong word said to them by their men.

Are you arguing with me or with Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala)?

View attachment 72190

@People who found what the Qatari guy said controversial
first, the Arabic translation and English translation are not the same. okay second of all, every story and scenario is not in the Quran and hadith it all concept to give you an idea, Islam is in our heart and lastly, Islam needs updated interpretation because it been 1600. our culture and the culture back then is foreign, I also don't think the prophet wouldnt approve humiliation of a woman

Last edited:

Naag oo very rebellious baa loo tala galay lol

Scenario

Man: Why did you do such and such
Woman: *kisses her teeth* So what?
Man: yaaa naa ada kula hadla
Woman: *picks up phone and starts a conversation with her friend whilst leaving the room*
Man: Has the choice to be cucked or proceeds to grab her by the shoulders and shakes her to make her understand he ain't playin

Hada ma fahamtay? The qatari guy video will be mocked and i don't agree with beating or using excessive force on your wife. But sometimes a wild woman needs a good old grab and shake lol

And yet their women are by far the most loyal in the world, and take great pride in their culture. Literally no self-hate or running off to foreign men exist in that part of the world.

Now, compare that to the self-hating East Asian women or mecegenating Western women............that never get the wrong word said to them by their men.

So what? Beating women is the only way to keep them in check?

If western women/ women raised in the west were not into mixing with different races, you would not be in an interracial marriage yourself.

Furthermore, you're shooting yourself in the foot showing your real pics on sspot and expressing your low IQ points.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
first, the Arabic translation and English translation are not the same. okay second of all, every story and scenario is not in the Quran and hadith it all concept to give you an idea, Islam is in our heart and lastly, Islam needs updated interpretation because it been 1600. our culture and the culture back then is foreign, I also don't think the prophet would approve humiliation of a woman

Wait...So your reaction to seeing something written in the Qu'ran that goes against your contemporary world views isn't to change it but rather:

a) Deny its legitmacy (even though the Arabic-speaking guy literally said the exact same thing, proving that the translations don't differentiate)

b) Deny that the Qu'ran's messages and stories are real

c) Argue that we have to "update" the Qu'ran to fit our current society

:whoo::snoop::ohhhdamn::stopit::tacky:

Casual reminder brother that the Qu'ran is none other than the word of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) - fear Him.

Nisa aya 34,

In the Prophet's farewell sermon as recorded in al-Tabari's History,[12] and similarly in a hadith collected by Abu Dawud,[13] he instructed husbands to beat their wives, but not severely (فَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ضَرْبًا غَيْرَ مُبَرِّحٍ fadribuhunna darban ghayra mubarrih; literal translation: "beat them, a beating without severity") if their wives commit an immorality or adultery in the husband's absence; according to the cited farewell address sermon in al-Tabari's history, for a wife to allow someone a husband dislikes to "tread" on his bed means to commit sexual indecencies in the absence of the husband. This is obtained not only from the context of the sermon and the hadith cited, but also from the cited Cliff Note 772 in Vol. IX of Al-Tabari's history. Ibn 'Abbas, a companion of the Prophet, is recorded in the Tafsir of al-Tabari for verse 4:34 as saying that beating without severity is using a siwak (small tooth cleaning twig) or a similar object.[14] There are sources that say that Muhammad himself never hit a woman and forbade it.[15] In a hadith collected by Abu Dawud, Muhammad told men not to hit their wives on the face
Nisa aya 34,

this just interpretation not literally he had many wives and none of them said the prophets humiliated them, you people, on here are crazy. the Quran is in poetry form, meaning even if I understood Arabic I would interpret it differently and on top of that the translation difference so it sounds different plus mixed in with time difference

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
this just interpretation not literally he had many wives and none of them said the prophets humiliated them, you people, on here are crazy. the Quran is in poetry form, meaning even if I understood Arabic I would interpret it differently and on top of that the translation difference so it sounds different plus mixed in with time difference

Yes, the Day of Judgement isn't real - i t w a s j u s t p o e t r y, t h a t ' s a l l.

I t ' s j u s t a m e t a p h o r, y o u g u y s.

It's Ramadan, brother - please be careful of what you say.

Wait...So your reaction to seeing something written in the Qu'ran that goes against your contemporary world views isn't to change it but rather:

a) Deny its legitmacy (even though the Arabic-speaking guy literally said the exact same thing, proving that the translations don't differentiate)

:whoo:

Casual reminder that the Qu'ran is none other than the word of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) - fear Him.

The beating that is mentioned in the Quraan is as light as tapping a miswaac on your wife's shoulder.

Now young man, what has that got to do with this vid clip of this man whacking her and publicly humiliating her?

Why bring this up? To justify his gross misconduct?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The beating that is mentioned in the Quraan is as light as tapping a miswaac on your wife's shoulder.

Now young man, what has that got to do with this vid clip of this man whacking her and publicly humiliating her?

Why bring this up? To justify his gross misconduct?

I only brought it up because of that video the OP posted of the Qatari man talking about how to discipline your wife.:ohno:People didn't seem to understand that what he was saying was actually Islamic.

:whoo::snoop::ohhhdamn::stopit::tacky:

Casual reminder brother that the Qu'ran is none other than the word of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) - fear Him.
im not arguing with you on here humiliation of your wife is wrong this called extreme tendencies
Yes, the Day of Judgement isn't real - i t w a s j u s t p o e t r y, t h a t ' s a l l.

I t ' s j u s t a m e t a p h o r, y o u g u y s.

It's Ramadan, brother - please be careful of what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts