Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of this controversial video from last month lol, "how to correctly beat your wife" by Qatari sociologist.

He is not a man he is a monster, I hope from the bottom of my heart that Allah humiliates him and punish him with the worst punishment and makes him feel humiliated in front of everyone as he did with her

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This reminds me of this controversial video from last month lol, "how to correctly beat your wife" by Qatari sociologist.

Didn't really understand his "women enjoy violent husbands" explanation but besides that I couldn't honestly find what was wrong with his instructions. First you must advise your wife, second you must avoid sharing the same bed with her, finally if you must - shake her and slap her on the shoulders whilst avoiding bruising, seriously harming, and hitting her in the face.

Only virtue-signaling Westerners will find his instructions problematic.

Last edited:
Ladies is this true?

15576010891604581.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
your wrong you can't touch your father two wrongs doesn't make right I would protect my mother from my father but I would never fight him and I would advise him to not hit mom

I don't care tbh. The only exceptions are my grandparents. Anyone else hits my mom like that and I'll snap. Rest assured though, my father would never hit her. He has a passive aggressive anger. She also would not take the abuse and leave instantly.

I don't care tbh. The only exceptions are my grandparents. Anyone else hits my mom like that and I'll snap. Rest assured though, my father would never hit her. He has a passive aggressive anger. She also would not take the abuse and leave instantly.
you're just perpetuating the problem, even let's just say your dad was to hit your mom. your wrong in this your not better than your dad

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't have the guts to watch the video. These kinda depressing videos drive me mad.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Didn't really understand his "women enjoy violent husbands" explanation but besides that I couldn't honestly find what was wrong with his instructions. First you must advise your wife, second you must avoid sharing the same bed with her, finally if you must - shake her and slap her on the shoulders whilst avoiding bruising, seriously harming, and hitting her in the face.

or maybe people who dislike domestic abuse? :rolleyes:

why do you support this and why would you humiliate your wife by "shake her and slap her on the shoulders" this not islamic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending