Man arrested in Las Anod, Somaliland region, Somalia for holding a picture of President Farmaajo

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The only reason warsangalis had a problem with sl is because sanaag is under developed,its a wasteland hard to reach and even harder to develop,unlike sool which is a gateway to punan1land and the rest of a,if sanaag had some value and it was geting good revenue then trust me no one would have betrayed sl,realism and necessity beats dumb qabilism and hartiniimo anyday,that’s why and how colonialist conquered us
also most of the warsan army that defected were getting paid by warsan diaspora to defect,so again money talks
Adeer you act like 1dooria is 1st world or some shit. The point i am making is, this is not ocuupation. The biggest subclans in lascanood who you bribe with donor $$ are contend with the current situation. You wont have a presence there one day if they decided to get rid of you.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Adeer you act like 1dooria is 1st world or some shit. The point i am making is, this is not ocuupation. The biggest subclans in lascanood who you bribe with donor $$ are contend with the current situation. You wont have a presence there one day if they decided to get rid of you.
Sxb somaliland and every somali state is piss poor,but what does anyone really care about? Making a living and getting their basic needs provided,sl government does both and also involves all qabil in sl politics,saying “we throw money at them,thats why they don’t kick sl out” doesn’t give people the complete picture,and to be honest is just a xasiid attitude based on qabil and envy,if in another world there was never a union somaliland would have been its own country and dhulos and warsangalis would have been part of it anyway

Sxb somaliland and every somali state is piss poor,but what does anyone really care about? Making a living and getting their basic needs provided,sl government does both and also involves all qabil in sl politics,saying “we throw money at them,thats why they don’t kick sl out” doesn’t give people the complete picture,and to be honest is just a xasiid attitude based on qabil and envy,if in another world there was never a union somaliland would have been its own country and dhulos and warsangalis would have been part of it anyway
You just reminded me of a conversation I had.

True story, me and a Dhulo friend was speaking about Somali history and he said “thank god, British Somaliland joined with Italian Somaliland, it not, I would of been sharing a country with isaaqs right now as a minority” :mjlol:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
You just reminded me of a conversation I had.

True story, me and a Dhulo friend was speaking about Somali history and he said “thank god, British Somaliland joined with Italian Somaliland, it not, I would of been sharing a country with isaaqs right now as a minority” :mjlol:
How are they a minority in somaliland its their land,they also have their harti cousins in sanaag,funny how you people underestimate other people,your dhulo friend is a moron

Trending

Latest posts