Man arrested in Las Anod, Somaliland region, Somalia for holding a picture of President Farmaajo

It's hard being an Dhullo in the 21st century, they are being sandwiched by two forces SL and PL that both have intended to enslave them, but I do wonder why they are begging Farmaajo when we all know SFG/Mogadishu is an Hawiye power and Farmaajo is an caretaker guest temporarily.

Dhullos if they want a way out should start kissing Native Mogadishians ke Abdishakur Abdirahman, Sheikh Shariif or even HSM pictures if they want support, not someone like Farmaajo who's toothless/powerless.

He was arrested by his cousin, this people are not under occupation. They can easily get rid of the 1door just as the warsangeli have recently done. Marka boowe, they are happy with this humiliation.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Starscream people are suffering slavery!
Kuwan wa gumowen nin magaladisi lagu Bah dilayo dhulbhate naagahoda guur ma leh wa gun
pachah1-2.png

he will invite him to go to the one bedroom villa take some pics and videos then forget he ever existed

True, I heard so called "reer Somaliland" dude Abdirahman Aar who wore the blue jersey athletic could actually be from Ethiopia's Somali majority region as a video surfaced allegedly stating that he was born in Ethiopia.

It's hard being an Dhullo in the 21st century, they are being sandwiched by two forces SL and PL that both have intended to enslave them, but I do wonder why they are begging Farmaajo when we all know SFG/Mogadishu is an Hawiye power and Farmaajo is an caretaker guest temporarily.

Dhullos if they want a way out should start kissing Native Mogadishians ke Abdishakur Abdirahman, Sheikh Shariif or even HSM pictures if they want support, not someone like Farmaajo who's toothless/powerless.

Do you recon a Hawiye is going to be the next president of Somalia?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
He was arrested by his cousin, this people are not under occupation. They can easily get rid of the 1door just as the warsangeli have recently done. Marka boowe, they are happy with this humiliation.
The only reason warsangalis had a problem with sl is because sanaag is under developed,its a wasteland hard to reach and even harder to develop,unlike sool which is a gateway to punan1land and the rest of a,if sanaag had some value and it was geting good revenue then trust me no one would have betrayed sl,realism and necessity beats dumb qabilism and hartiniimo anyday,that’s why and how colonialist conquered us
also most of the warsan army that defected were getting paid by warsan diaspora to defect,so again money talks

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A man arrested for publicly showing a picture of President Farmaajo in LasAnod.

... and that's Farah reporting from the occupied LasAnod Town.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is not good, the young man should be freed and allowed to carry any picture he wants. Farmaajo is an inspiration to many people :)

Trending