Man abandons daughter after pitbull gets loose

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Classic Destiny. Just say the race in video instead of generalizing a whole gender. We know what you are trying to say :francis: :russ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me trying my best not to say black men ain't shit
Flavor Of Love New York GIF - FlavorOfLove NewYork Knife - Discover & Share  GIFs

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I could never imagine a Somali man leaving his young daughter to get mauled by a dog. Subhanallah there really is no hope for madows. @Basra might be on to something.

as a Somali that identifies as a Madow, you shouldn't generalize us black men cause of this bum abaayo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I could never imagine a Somali man leaving his young daughter to get mauled by a dog. Subhanallah there really is no hope for madows. @Basra might be on to something.

Huuno the adoon mind is a child like. They have no natural leadership. For a country or a household. They are built to be lead and controlled. Or used for labor. Their body strength is super power. But mind power is super zero.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This sounds exactly like a KKK chant

No huuno. Its FACTS. A white man with his feeble body will never do what he did, he rather die first. How can u have a powerful strength body & run on top of a van, while your child is in danger? His primary thought was probably i don't want to die now, not when in a few minutes i will be munching on a bucket of fried chicken

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
No huuno. Its FACTS. A white man with his feeble body will never do what he did, he rather die first. How can u have a powerful strength body & run on top of a van, while your child is in danger? His primary thought was probably i don't want to die now, not when in a few minutes i will be munching on a bucket of fried chicken
:idontlike::idontlike: a white man would sell his kids body for a bucket of fried chicken

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

self hater