Man abandons daughter after pitbull gets loose

kobe

Highly Respected
I could never imagine a Somali man leaving his young daughter to get mauled by a dog. Subhanallah there really is no hope for madows. @Basra might be on to something.
as a Somali that identifies as a Madow, you shouldn't generalize us black men cause of this bum abaayo

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I could never imagine a Somali man leaving his young daughter to get mauled by a dog. Subhanallah there really is no hope for madows. @Basra might be on to something.

Huuno the adoon mind is a child like. They have no natural leadership. For a country or a household. They are built to be lead and controlled. Or used for labor. Their body strength is super power. But mind power is super zero.

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This sounds exactly like a KKK chant

No huuno. Its FACTS. A white man with his feeble body will never do what he did, he rather die first. How can u have a powerful strength body & run on top of a van, while your child is in danger? His primary thought was probably i don't want to die now, not when in a few minutes i will be munching on a bucket of fried chicken

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
No huuno. Its FACTS. A white man with his feeble body will never do what he did, he rather die first. How can u have a powerful strength body & run on top of a van, while your child is in danger? His primary thought was probably i don't want to die now, not when in a few minutes i will be munching on a bucket of fried chicken
:idontlike::idontlike: a white man would sell his kids body for a bucket of fried chicken

kobe

Highly Respected
self hater

Trending

Latest posts