Man abandons daughter after pitbull gets loose

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
He didn't run, it looks like he's trying to lure the dog towards him while having an upper position on top of the car.

His plan seemed to work btw.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
If your pitbull comes at me or family like that it's going to catch some lead in it's skin
I hate pitbulls. I live in a semi ghetto area and so many madows have them demons without a leash smh. I can’t walk around the neighborhood and risk getting mauled

Bruh i swear what’s wrong with all these people owning dangerous dog breeds like how can you think a dog built like that is going to be safe to walk around with and have children close to it. It’s not the fathers fault it’s natural instincts. it’s the dumbass owners fault for owning a naturally savage breed of beasts
:snoop:

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I hate pitbulls. I live in a semi ghetto area and so many madows have them demons without a leash smh. I can’t walk around the neighborhood and risk getting mauled
I’ve had one slightly graze me and leave shit on my trousers. Cadaans here don’t clean their dog uff

If one ever attacks me, it’s easy money and I’m getting the dog put down

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Kick them bastards right in the nose and they run off whimping. Man's best friend my ass

Trending