Mama Malyun has a competition....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
STEP ASIDE MAMA MALYUN.........

Sorry @Grigori Rasputin STEP ASIDE.... You have been de-throned. I found the BEST reporter of Gossip alive. Mama Malyun Sorry. Naag Darood ismael oo dhuloos aahh ..baan haaya

She reports the most amazing Somali crimes and gossip EVER!!! I am amazed.

Meet Caaliya Shariif from the UK

I am 100% sure she is Dhulbahante. The first Dhuulos who is NOT alcoholic or insane. Mashalaah she is Maamo personified. Sweet hearted and a natural reporter.

@Grigori Rasputin Listen to this video---its like watching Dateline. Two women killing another Somali woman for Ayuuto money! Can u believe that?

My ONLY complaint about Mama Caaliya is she is "too sweet" She did not mention the qabil of the two demon Somali women who killed the Ayuuto woman and her husband! She refused to mention, I respect it, but i am low key pissed off

Last edited:
STEP ASIDE MAMA MALYUN.........

Sorry @Grigori Rasputin STEP ASIDE.... You have been de-throned. I found the BEST reporter of Gossip alive. Mama Malyun Sorry. Naag Darood ismael oo dhuloos aahh ..baan haaya

She reports the most amazing Somali crimes and gossip EVER!!! I am amazed.

Meet Caaliya Shariif from the UK

I am 100% sure she is Dhulbahante. The first Dhuulos who is NOT alcoholic or insane. Mashalaah she is Maamo personified. Sweet hearted and a natural reporter.

@Grigori Rasputin Listen to this video---its like watching Dateline. Two women killing another Somali woman for Ayuuto money! Can u believe that?

My ONLY complaint about Mama Caaliya is she is "too sweet" She did not mention the qabil of the two demon Somali women who killed the Ayuuto woman and her husband! She refused to mention, I respect it, but i am low key pissed off

I dont know the killers but i remember the story happened in east London the murdered couple were MJ cisman Mahmoud.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know the killers but i remember the story happened in east London the murdered couple were MJ cisman Mahmoud.

But what about the murderers? The two women

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am shocked. She is NOT dhulbahante.

She is MJ. This is a video of her INTRODUCTION

She is MJ.

How delicious

Watch from 3:00

Trending