male traditional clothes

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
what are somali male traditional clothes (other than macawiis). the women have all sorts from Guntiino and sadex qayd to Dirac. what about the men?

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Two white rags :pachah1:
tbh they actually look pretty cool. maybe add some patterns. modern it up a bit. macawiis with a tshirt does not go well together
images (20) (200).jpeg
images (20) (198).jpeg

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
lol that's one of our traditional dress that urban somalis used to wear and colorful turbans that somalis nowadays out on their shoulders was also worn by urban and nomads learn your culture warya :mjlaugh:
I'm talking about geeljire culture not disgusting coastal half breed culture. get out of here. who said khamiis was traditional somali wear. they're imported Arab culture. dhiIad stop claiming Arab culture as somali traditional culture

I'm talking about geeljire culture not disgusting coastal half breed culture. get out of here. who said khamiis was traditional somali wear. they're imported Arab culture. dhiIad stop claiming Arab culture as somali traditional culture
Doesn't matter even current maacawis is imported from asia but it became part of our culture and wearing a turban is geeljire attire have you ever been in miyi or herd a camel ? here's a couple pics of somali nomads
41271503771_ebe5cef2d3_b.jpg
516fbd7fcac65eba300508aa672ec0c1--african-beauty-african-men.jpg

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
but turbans are part of Somali culture. sultans used to wear it.
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

Sultan_Ali_Yusuf_Kenadid.jpg

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Doesn't matter even current maacawis is imported from asia but it became part of our culture and wearing a turban is geeljire attire have you ever been in miyi or herd a camel ? here's a couple pics of somali nomads View attachment 189432View attachment 189433
why are you guys bringing up turbans. in my replies I never mentioned turbans. I replied to him saying khamiis is a part of our culture. its not
Screenshot_20210619_235331_com.android.chrome_edit_53528535304853.jpg

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
you said apart from macawiis and I answered khamiis cuz thats the other option that somalis wear
you think khamiis is a part of our culture. delusional. its not. I'm asking for traditional authentic somali clothing that is not dounf elsewhere not some imported butchered Arab stuff that people like you are claiming

you think khamiis is a part of our culture. delusional. its not. I'm asking for traditional authentic somali clothing that is not dounf elsewhere not some imported butchered Arab stuff that people like you are claiming
well it is macawiis shaal camaamid and khamiis

Trending

Latest posts