Making plans but not wanting to go out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps youre politically retarded (after your bantu-kenya alliance conspiracy this is a possibility) so maybe youd want to learn about that? Learn about colombian geo politics or about somalia? Maybe volunteer at your mosque or some charity. Get
some hasanat. Its impossible to be bored abaayo theres always something new to do.
:dead:

Naaya take the hint, she doesnt wanna go to the movies with you.:icon lol:

Go and learn something useful, perhaps get a new skill. Teach yourself about a new topic. Im financially illiterate and am teaching myself some Economics and how to manage personal finances over the summer (allow me, i never took a business class ya know :( history and sciences arent very helpful in figuring out how banks work).

Perhaps youre politically retarded (after your bantu-kenya alliance conspiracy this is a possibility) so maybe youd want to learn about that? Learn about colombian geo politics or about somalia? Maybe volunteer at your mosque or some charity. Get some hasanat. Its impossible to be bored abaayo theres always something new to do.
Habaryar zeinap don't go off on me like this.:yloezpe: yes I am very bored I am going to try to get a job as a receptionist had the worst experience with retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts