Making plans but not wanting to go out

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you didn’t answer my question if you’re doing Alevels you can prepare your personal statement
Lol only joking :chrisfreshhah:
How about travelling beyond London if you’re not going abroad
An outing in other cities

What can you do in the UK? Go to the seaside and have some fish and chips.
:mjcry:

But you didn’t answer my question if you’re doing Alevels you can prepare your personal statement
Lol only joking :chrisfreshhah:
How about travelling beyond London if you’re not going abroad
An outing in other cities
I'm staying in london until the 5th august because I will be going Kenya. Until then I want to do something that kills time and makes me happy I think I will start going gym again

La xawla. Does anyone do that?
Not me

upload_2018-7-24_14-8-28.gif

I never used to do that

I laughed so hard
God
:pachah1:
Seaside it is, pleasure beach blackpool or the white cliffs of Dorset
Jokes aside an outing in manchester Birmingham or leeds

My sister and her husband moved to Birmingham last year. They came back to London as soon as they could wallahi.

:mjkkk:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
So me and my friends planned to go to the cinema around last week thursday. But on Wednesday one of the friends said she couldn't go because she needed to go work so we was like ok let's make another date. We decided on Sunday but on Sunday they both called off and said they aint free so let's do it for tuesday. So today is the day and the somali friend was like nah I'm working today sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do I tackle this problem? My mum says I need to go out often too I legit do this for my mama:farmajoyaab:

Do you want to go smoke shisha with this fine Bosniak geeljire?

:sass1:

take the subway in london and get off at all stations, take pictures or make videos videos, add your commentaries, then post it here or youtube, fb, twitter.

go volunteer at ur local foodbank or help clean the mosque....

why don't u get a job at walmart?

take the subway in london and get off at all stations, take pictures or make videos videos, add your commentaries, then post it here or youtube, fb, twitter.

go volunteer at ur local foodbank or help clean the mosque....

why don't u get a job at walmart?
Damn the first one was very weird Jamal do u do this on a regular?:mjlol:

i have a job and a car, so don't take the subway. was just giving some ideas to keep urself busy. why don't u visit ur half relatives in columbia? on ur way back, u can bring some cocaine.......

Status
Not open for further replies.