#MakeHerDay - Brought to you by Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

• I play sports
Proceeds to miss the shot.:farmajoyaab:

• I think I'm gonna do a dance for her

Don’t do it, Garett. You’re literally going to dance your way to the friend zone? :noneck:

"She loved it, I-I-I can tell. I-I mean, I got two hugs and two thumbs up! YES!"

Look how she turns away from him during the hug. :lolbron:

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need a shirt or wristband that says "I survived the #makeherday video". :mjlol:

Last edited:
I didn’t know. Watch again I fixed the link lmao
These people are 12 so it's acceptable.
:manny:
That said he will grow up burning money on these women.Look at her face when she got free chocolate for a friggin hug, sure as hell she has had a taste of power.
:damedamn:
I got a thumbs up kulaha , that's 20$ worth of chocolate.Ill give u 50 thumbs up nacaala!
:damn:

These people are 12 so it's acceptable.
That said he will grow up burning money on these women.Look at her face when she got free chocolate for a friggin hug, sure as hell she has had a taste of power.
:damedamn:
I got a thumbs up kulaha , that's 20$ worth of chocolate.Ill give u 50 thumbs up nacaala!
:damn:

Notice the girl wiping away the tears? Most would think, "Oh, she thought it was so sweet it made her cry and she wishes someone would do that for her!"

Whereas in reality, she was crying from laughing so hard.

I guess he made one girl wet, just not in the right place. :mjlol:

Notice the girl wiping away the tears? Most would think, "Oh, she thought it was so sweet it made her cry and she wishes someone would do that for her!"

Whereas in reality, she was crying from laughing so hard.

I guess he made one girl wet, just not in the right place. :mjlol:
Let's give him credit for confidence.I sure as hell couldnt do this.
He will learn soon , women like @SumMo will eat those chocolates and kick u to the curb.
:ivers:

Maybe his dad is either not there or a beta cuck himself? If that was my son I’d have told him “son this idea is fucking retarded and you're like 90 lbs, hit the gym and join a sports team then ask her out. Leave your gay dance class and throw that faggy fedora out”.

Maybe his dad is either not there or a beta cuck himself? If that was my son I’d have told him “son this idea is fucking retarded and you're like 90 lbs, hit the gym and join a sports team then ask her out. Leave your gay dance class and throw that faggy fedora out”.
The fedora used to be cool, my dad and grandfather wore it to the police academy.
:mjlol:
Cadaan men see this as the future, which I guess in some ways it is.
:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending