Make-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Wlhi I was such a savage, I'd sneak into the kitchen and put my dirty little fingers in the butter, pour some sugar in it and just gorge on it. My parents genuinely thought I was a 'special kid'. The ketchup thing was even more gross, I remember it vividly. Yuck it was so thick and sugary. I was a nasty nasty child.

LOOOL you’re one crazy Xalimo :pachah1:

Butter and sugar dang girl, that’s some obese shit Hahahaha

RICH

I dont wear foundation. I like Imans Earth Dark Luxury Powder, Red Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick or Rimmel London Lip gloss.... Generally a tomboy, simple is more.

True sis, less is more wallaahi

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I used to do full makeup everyday like foundations and concealer, setting powder, contour and add falsie etc. I took me 15-30mins to get my makeup done. Lol I used to get up extra early to do my makeup :liberaltears:

Now, my skin is finally clear. I only use nars creamy concealer on my dark circles, fenty highlighter on my upper cheeks, L’Oréal false lash and Nivea tinted red lip balm. Set it with pixie glow spray for extra glow. Don’t have to wake up half hour early no more :lolbron:

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo

Assalaam alaikom ladies, since we have our own section (how come it's dead over here) let's talk about make-up. I just came across this chick and Allaahuma baarik she is GORGEOUS. Her skin is flawless and she got beautiful big eyes. I love this "no make-up" look, but a bit too much of contour on her forehead for my liking.

What are your FAVORITE make-up products? Mine are the Estee lauder double wear foundation, Laura Mercier translucent powder, MAC pro longer concealer, MAC beaming blush highlighter, sleek contour kit, NYX lipgloss (the one she is using in the video).

Hi Rich, My sister she does make up to but her make up is simple not to much over the top just everyday look simple. Check her channel Amenabeauty must worn you though she only speaks Somali on her video :eek:

Everyday look simple make up and Hijab style

RICH

Hi Rich, My sister she does make up to but her make up is simple not to much over the top just everyday look simple. Check her channel Amenabeauty must worn you though she only speaks Somali on her video :eek:

Everyday look simple make up and Hijab style

Ah that’s very kind of you, sharing your sisters video. Thanks! I will definitely check her out. Her make-up is beautiful Allaahuma baarik! It’s not how I would wear my makeup everyday, but for example when I go out with friends.

Ahmed Ali

Oshibobo
Ah that’s very kind of you, sharing your sisters video. Thanks! I will definitely check her out. Her make-up is beautiful Allaahuma baarik! It’s not how I would wear my makeup everyday, but for example when I go out with friends.

Thank you sister Rich for your kind feedback, I will defiantly pass your salaam to her and recommend her to join the somalispot forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.