Make-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Assalaam alaikom ladies, since we have our own section (how come it's dead over here) let's talk about make-up. I just came across this chick and Allaahuma baarik she is GORGEOUS. Her skin is flawless and she got beautiful big eyes. I love this "no make-up" look, but a bit too much of contour on her forehead for my liking.

What are your FAVORITE make-up products? Mine are the Estee lauder double wear foundation, Laura Mercier translucent powder, MAC pro longer concealer, MAC beaming blush highlighter, sleek contour kit, NYX lipgloss (the one she is using in the video).

Estee Lauder is my favorite too. They have much better foundation for black people too but a lot of somali women think its for old cadaan ladies or something and choose to flock to mac. Imo MAC has dusty looking foundation.
:manny:

But you know all of that make up is bad for your skin. A lot of girls who wear a lot of make up it tends to make them look tired with raccoon eyes (like the girl in the video) when they take it off

Estee Lauder is my favorite too. They have much better foundation for black people too but a lot of somali women think its for old cadaan ladies or something and choose to flock to mac. Imo MAC has dusty looking foundation.

But you know all of that make up is bad for your skin. A lot of girls who wear a lot of make up it tends to make them look tired with raccoon eyes (like the girl in the video) when they take it off

It dries out your eyes somaha- which is a sensitive region.

I think the best thing to do is light concealer on dark areas and just look after your skin.

Vegan life is soooo good for your skin girlies, you should have a day off meats, dairies and sugars per week. You'll be glowing like naag uur leh

i love the no-makeup look but a lot of YouTubers use contour which id personally switch out with just bronzer.

my favourite products are the mac mineralize concealer since it works good on my hella dry skin, i also like gloss bomb by fenty

RICH

Estee is the best wallaahi. Hands down. MAC ain’t got nothing on them, except for their pro long wear concealer :gaasdrink: I recently bought a Mac foundation and gosh I don’t really like it as much. It’s not even my colour so I’m mixing it with a darker foundation of The Ordinary, but that one is SHIT. Never buy foundation from The Ordinary (their skin Carmen is BOMB though).

Wallaahi about the raccoon eyes, that’s so true LOL. I would love to know why...

RICH

Vegan life is soooo good for your skin girlies, you should have a day off meats, dairies and sugars per week. You'll be glowing like naag uur leh

Without dairy and meat.... I can’t get my protein just from vegetables and nuts :farmajoyaab:

Your skin will look bomb without all those refined sugars though :gaasdrink:

You’re cracking me up, naag uur leh:pachah1:

RICH

Join us! It's great. I do miss crisps though, sometimes hilib. But I will survive.

Why cant you eat crisps? What isn't vegan about that?

You guys are real champions. I couldn’t be vegan yo. I love meat, eggs and dairy too much.

Last edited:

RICH

i love the no-makeup look but a lot of YouTubers use contour which id personally switch out with just bronzer.

my favourite products are the mac mineralize concealer since it works good on my hella dry skin, i also like gloss bomb by fenty

Same! Bronzer gives that more natural look, which I love as well. I’ve never tried the mac mineralized concealer though, I think because my skin isn’t dry. Lipgloss is getting hyped up these days yo!! But I love it! Especially since we got them natural (maa shaa Allah) full lips.

Why cant you eat crisps? What isn't vegan about that?

You guys are real champions. I couldn’t be vegan yo. I meat, eggs and dairy too much.

Most of my fave crisps have dumb shit in them unfortunately (rennet) and I don't blame ya those things are yum

RICH

Most of my fave crisps have dumb shit in them unfortunately (rennet) and I don't blame ya those things are yum

Aaah that sucks walaal. Crisps are ok, I’m more of a sweet tooth. Unfortunately, cause that sometimes fucks up my fitness goals.

Aaah that sucks walaal. Crisps are ok, I’m more of a sweet tooth. Unfortunately, cause that sometimes fucks up my fitness goals.

I used to eat sugar and butter and drink ketchup as a child. I think that got it out of my system alx.

How did you do it?? :gaasdrink:

Wlhi I was such a savage, I'd sneak into the kitchen and put my dirty little fingers in the butter, pour some sugar in it and just gorge on it. My parents genuinely thought I was a 'special kid'. The ketchup thing was even more gross, I remember it vividly. Yuck it was so thick and sugary. I was a nasty nasty child.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont wear foundation. I like Imans Earth Dark Luxury Powder, Red Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick or Rimmel London Lip gloss.... Generally a tomboy, simple is more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending