Make Somalinimo Great Again

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Well that isn't gonna be easy since you agree with his white trash ideas, please try not to insult the man who coined most of your beliefs, should call him professor instead.

"You agree with a retard on a few things therefore you are a retard, haha I so smart", imagine thinking like this.
Just realised you have a hammer and sickle in your profile pic, if that's un-ironic then you should stay silent.

3A00F44A-F6C6-4DEB-9917-5B55F97A14CD.png

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
"You agree with a retard on a few things therefore you are a retard, haha I so smart", imagine thinking like this.
Just realised you have a hammer and sickle in your profile pic, if that's un-ironic then you should stay silent.
Well if you share political beliefs with a retard then it certainly is questioning

Al Muslim

Well if you share political beliefs with a retard then it certainly is questioning

I agree with christians on some things, does that make me a christian? Honestly this is some pitiful reddit tier logic you have displayed. Also you still have no addressed the hammer and sickle, don't tell you you're an actual commie LARPer.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I agree with christians on some things, does that make me a christian? Honestly this is some pitiful reddit tier logic you have displayed. Also you still have no addressed the hammer and sickle, don't tell you you're an actual commie LARPer.
Well I'm talking about legit retards here, not all Christians are anti-intellectual climate change denying nazis like your professor

Al Muslim

Well I'm talking about legit retards here, not all Christians are anti-intellectual climate change denying nazis like your professor

I can't understand how someone can have such a thick skull. Let me lay this out for you very simply so there is no way you can misinterpret this. Your logic is pretty much this " X guy is a bad man and if you agree with any one of his beliefs you automatically share 100% of his beliefs". Do you honestly not see the gaping flaw in your logic?
angrybrit on Twitter: pretty much all #npc #npcthoughts…

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I can't understand how someone can have such a thick skull. Let me lay this out for you very simply so there is no way you can misinterpret this. Your logic is pretty much this " X guy is a bad man and if you agree with any one of his beliefs you automatically share 100% of his beliefs". Do you honestly not see the gaping flaw in your logic?
angrybrit on Twitter: pretty much all #npc #npcthoughts…
Even using those right winger memes I see, you're a funny guy

You definitely would've been right if it was something like favorite cereal, but we're talking polical alignings, and if you "half agreed with one and fully agreed with another two," of the policies and notions coming from a racist person who would definitely use those policies against your people and religion, then the distance between you and him is significantly shorter than you think.