Make Somalia Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
you brought in ajuuraan this was not about them:mjlol: lol went through war, I already told u keenadiid has your people decades before italians came. They also first colonized you in banadir before they made treaty and protectorate of hobyo lmao.

there's even a source of isaaqs and british arming you to fight him back.
Stop lying. Kenadiid was an Italian worshiping pig who used Yemeni musketeers and Italians to take over Hobyo, and still lost it at the end of the day when Guuleed karbashed him. This letter alone is embarrassing and shows how shameless y'all really are lol kulaha you abandoned us. Hawiye didn't use no Isaaqs or British to fight back, that's what y'all do.

j8wQzvG.png

I brought up Ajuran to mention that it was the most powerful Somali empire, which it was. You decided to make this about tribes thanks to your inferiority complex and bitterness. Mogadishu is still the most advanced and powerful city in Somalia, and y'all don't got no major city.

Last edited:
Stop lying. Kenadiid was an Italian worshiping pig who used Yemeni musketeers and Italians to take over Hobyo, and still lost it at the end of the day when Guuleed karbashed him. This letter alone is embarrassing and shows how shameless y'all really are lol kulaha you abandoned us. Hawiye didn't use no Isaaqs or British to fight back, that's what y'all do.

j8wQzvG.png

I brought up Ajuran to mention that it was the most powerful Somali empire, which it was. Stay bitter though, you decided to make this about tribes. Mogadishu is still the most advanced and powerful city in Somalia, and y'all don't got no major city. I can see why you mad and bitter lol
lool this supposed guleed karbaashed keenadiid kkk, your people joined the italians to overthrow him as footsoldiers like he used you. your jealousy is my drive keep it up:liberaltears:

read about your hawiye brother and his inferiority issues. https://www.banadir.com/hawiye_in_hawai.shtml

looool

lool this supposed guleed karbaashed keenadiid kkk, your people joined the italians to overthrow him as footsoldiers like he used you. your jealousy is my drive keep it up:liberaltears:

read about your hawiye brother and his inferiority issues. https://www.banadir.com/hawiye_in_hawai.shtml

looool
Nobody here is jealous besides you, nor do I have anything to be jealous of lol. I mentioned the fact that Ajuran was the most powerful empire in Somalia and you got insecure, bitter so you decided to cry and make this about qabil. Guuleed karbashed Kenadiid, as it states here on history books. Stay bitter though, only people who got an inferiority complex are y'all.

"By the late 19th century, the imamate began to decline. Faced with internal problems, the imamate also faced challenges from the imperialist forces as well as the Zanzibari sultan, and even the Portuguese in the earlier years. By then, a young ambitious rebel of the Majeerteen managed to invade Hobyo with an army of Yemeni musketeers and declared himself the sultan of Hobyo. After few years, the Sultan was disposed and overthrown by a former commander of the Imamate named Guuleed Faarax Jeex who put Hobyo back into the hands of the Imamate for a short period of time . Lee V. Cassanelli, The shaping of Somali society., Philadelphia, 1982"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts