VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

These comments though!!

:draketf:
Screenshot_2019-01-15-16-01-14.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:drakelaugh: I used to invade Ethiopia with this game. Heart of Iron IV and the mod Kaisserich:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I raped them :pachah1:

You just don't want MJs to shine, now you're lying about our empire. Smh.
Lmao when did I say anything about qabil? I simply stated Ajuran was the most powerful empire in Somalia which it was. Only ones bringing up tribes here is y'all

Last edited:
Lmao when did I say anything about qabil? I simply stated Ajuran was the most powerful empire in Somalia which it was. Only ones bringing up tribes here is y'all
Let your jealousy out kkk, where did he mention most powerful? back then this is what happened to you : "The Hirabe were not nearby them; they lived in the northern places. At that time the people of the woodland could not spend the night in the city of Mogadiscio. At sunset a ban was put on the city: ‘Hawiyya, it is growing dark! Hawiyya, it is growing dark!’ Then they went away toward the woodland."

after Ajuuraan collapse(which was thanks to you lol) you fell later under Hobyo sultanate:mjlaugh:

Let your jealousy out kkk, where did he mention most powerful? back then this is what happened to you : "The Hirabe were not nearby them; they lived in the northern places. At that time the people of the woodland could not spend the night in the city of Mogadiscio. At sunset a ban was put on the city: ‘Hawiyya, it is growing dark! Hawiyya, it is growing dark!’ Then they went away toward the woodland."

after Ajuuraan collapse(which was thanks to you lol) you fell later under Hobyo sultanate:mjlaugh:
Lmfaoo what am I jealous of? That shit you call an empire was not powerful, and was nothing compared to Ajuran & Adal. The only one who's jealous here is you.

Ajuran Empire was defeated by Hiraab Inamate because of their attack, which shows how powerful Hiraab were. Though both did fight, I can easily admit that Ajuran Empire was the most advanced and powerful empire in Somalia. You're jealous, and can't seem to admit that. Your "empire", used Italians and Yemeni Musketeers to do work for your weak asses. Don't come for me fam
:mjlol::mjlol:

she should know her people were under it:mjlol:
And y'all were easily defeated by Guuleed and he took control of Hobyo. You used powerful Italians and Yemeni Musketeers to defeat other qabils for you. When the Italians betrayed you, y'all cried for them to help you against Hawiye again. Just stop embarrassing yourself.
j8wQzvG.png

You're trying to start a qabil war out of nowhere when I haven't insulted one clan. Shows how insecure and jealous you truly are though :-/

Lmfaoo what am I jealous of? That shit you call an empire was not powerful, and was nothing compared to Ajuran & Adal. The only one who's jealous here is you.

Ajuran Empire was defeated by Hiraab Inamate because of their attack, which shows how powerful Hiraab were. Though both did fight, I can easily admit that Ajuran Empire was the most advanced and powerful empire in Somalia. You're jealous, and can't seem to admit that. Your "empire", used Italians and Yemeni Musketeers to do work for your weak asses. Don't come for me fam
:mjlol::mjlol:
Harti made up good portion of gureys army in adal tho, and you were under Keenadiid decade before the Italians showed up lol.

Harti made up good portion of gureys army in adal tho, and you were under Keenadiid decade before the Italians showed up lol.
No. He brought a large amount of Yemeni musketeers and Italians to attack Hiraab while they went through a war.

You're jealous of the fact that Ajuran was the most powerful empire in Somalia, which is why you got so upset after I stated that and started attacking Hawiye. Sad. Why not appreciate the accomplishments of Somalis instead of trying to undermine them? I mean it ain't surprising since y'all are known Ajnabi asslickers :rolleyes:

No. He brought a large amount of Yemeni musketeers and Italians to attack Hiraab while they went through a war.

You're jealous of the fact that Ajuran was the most powerful empire in Somalia, which is why you got so upset after I stated that and started attacking Hawiye. Sad. Why not appreciate the accomplishments of Somalis instead of trying to undermine them? I mean it ain't surprising since y'all are known Ajnabi asslickers :rolleyes:
you brought in ajuuraan this was not about them:mjlol: lol went through war, I already told u keenadiid has your people decades before italians came. They also first colonized you in banadir before they made treaty and protectorate of hobyo lmao.

there's even a source of isaaqs and british arming you to fight him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending