Major assault being planned by SL against Laascaanood

Y’all think I’m trolling but I literally am not. Muse Bihi is getting elders to conscript for clan militias.

We’ll see how it goes. Isaaq vs Harti (and we’ll see if Darood rally around them). A battle for the ages
The last battle between Isaaq Vs dhulbahante lasred 40 minutes.

Way faster than liyupolis vs HG which lasted a week.

Unless you are telling me the last clash after isaaq lost their best weapons and men they can fight back with children conscripts.

Well Darood already lost as majority of the property damage has been in their areas 💀

The war untill now was seen as something distant. Isaaqs were more occupied with the HA vs Gx beef but for the first in the last few years Isaaq feel threatened. When Isaaq feel threatened we close ranks and direct full energy to our enemies.

Darood will be militarily defeated in the battlefield and they will not just have Sool reincorporated into SL but all of Northern PL will be annexed as a security buffer
Threatened? Like they cant kill and destroy dhulbahante lives and property at will.

One thing I like about Isaaq is they dont hide their feelings.
Hutus are 100 times worse.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Threatened? Like they cant kill and destroy dhulbahante lives and property at will.

Yes threatened. Dhulos already started massacring HJ nomads while Dhulos are using rhetoric to ethnically cleanse Sool & Sanaag.

Neo-faq**h will not be tolerated. Hargeisa alone has 9x the population of Sool (60% of Sool pop is Dhulo). Harti already mobilized their entire clan.

When asks for civilian volunteers and the call to war is being shouted from the masaajid. The sons of Wajaale,Gabiley city, Hargeisa,Berbera,Burco & Ceerigaabo will answer the call. This war is a blessing as it will unify the Isaaq once more for a common cause.
As a Habar Awal, I thank the Darood/Harti for turning this war into a tribal war

Yes threatened. Dhulos already started massacring HJ nomads while Dhulos are using rhetoric to ethnically cleanse Sool & Sanaag.

Neo-faq**h will not be tolerated. Hargeisa alone has 9x the population of Sool (60% of Sool pop is Dhulo). Harti already mobilized their entire clan.

When asks for civilian volunteers and the call to war is being shouted from the masaajid. The sons of Wajaale,Gabiley city, Hargeisa,Berbera,Burco & Ceerigaabo will answer the call. This war is a blessing as it will unify the Isaaq once more for a common cause.
As a Habar Awal, I thank the Darood/Harti for turning this war into a tribal war
Harti did not mobilize all of their clan. It was just Dhulbahante with namely MJ support just as samaroon and dir supported you. We killed over a 1000 and had 500 prisoners in just few hours. Took all their heavy weapons as well. Isaaq are by far the weakest clan to engage in the battlefield. I think the entire Somali peninsula saw that lol.

I hope idoors are dumb to attack from Oog, it gives us the perfect excuse to turn their towns upside down.

Wallahi iyo Billahi u havent seen anything from Harti yet, waad kiibraday Idoor

U only been fighting Jamac Siyaad and a little MJ force sent by that Diyaano, Harti has given u guys one more warning due to Somalinimo and Islamnimo cuz what happened on Friday will seem like Paradise to whats coming

attash

Amaan Duule

1693451891102.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare

We don’t hate y’all. It’s just we have no space for you politically or economically. Somalia unaka leh innit. I mean us hawiye can’t even share that pie and you think we’re gonna do you a favour

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
As much as i want this war to end quickly with a total SSC victory, man imagine the ghanima we will find in hargeisa, burco and berbera if this turns into a full scale war between daarod and issaq.

Your ancestors lost more land than any Somali clan in the last 200 years😭

Comparing a organized military against reer badiyo clan militia is the funniest thing I've heard all day idoor bring all the weapons you have left so we can completely disarm you.

Each elder is pledging 100s of boys. Before you were fighting a few hundred SL troops based in one military base.

Muse Bihi is set to turn this into a qabiil war. Garxajis, habar jeclo, awal etc all understand SL republic is at stake and those who were mucaarad are putting behind their opposition.

Are Harti ready for a unified Isaaq in a clan war?
So clan boys against a well trained military

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are we fighting in my HA lands or Harti lands? 💀

HA made SL ruled since 2007 in Lascaanood. We will be back

If u lost all ur weaponry your not an army anymore. Plus if we can defeat u here, what makes u think u can win burco or hargeisa? we show mercy to u, but we cud wipe u out if we wanted. U fight buildings in las anod, unarmed women, children, u dont even face our soldiers that shows cabsi. U exposing ur weakness.

Are we fighting in my HA lands or Harti lands? 💀

HA made SL ruled since 2007 in Lascaanood. We will be back
You took advantage of a divided Dhulbahante with the help of puppet leaders. You could not do that to a united Dhulbahante with a common cause as we have seen recently.

Isaaq are badly divided and such suicidal attempt will backfire them as Harti will arm Garxajis. Isaaq have decided to go beyond sool and go war with Mj they r like cadkaanow ama ku cunay ama ku ciideeyay wich means SL iyo PL ha isla burburaan.

Djiboutis Isaaq first lady sent them a ship of weapons to composite them what they lost in Goojacade.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isaaq are badly divided and such suicidal attempt will backfire them as Harti will arm Garxajis. Isaaq have decided to go beyond sool and go war with Mj they r like cadkaanow ama ku cunay ama ku ciideeyay wich means SL iyo PL ha isla burburaan.

Don't listen to Isaaq mass psychosis, it's mostly dhulbahante 70% in the jamahirta. Plus PL govt isn't involved, only 'clan militias' u can tell by their sandals kkkkk. They haven't met Majerten, dhulbahante ayaa ku filan niyahow. Majerten wud make sure the Isaaq name is wiped out from Somalia. We don't centralize our security or politics or development for the reason u see happen in goojacade. PL armed forces is around 10k even according to your samblolshe, that's just our 'active' force, we have a separate huge reserve of clan militias that we can pull from in the event of a long war.

Trending

Latest posts