Major assault being planned by SL against Laascaanood

Word is they are gathering clan militias and each will be commanded by a general from those clans. This is the best way of defeating Harti. Muse Bihi is finally serious about defeating anti-SL forces.

Never celebrate too early! The game is just beginning. If Muse wins this, he’s defacto saviour of the SL republic
It sounds like you're on the side of team greatest catastrophe in Somali history of the last 25 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha I am being serious brother, their is no weaponry in SL, their converting police vehicles with PKM kkkkk see the blur-red siren. All their inventory was concentrated in goojacade.

369801021_798683918928475_609475336702434306_n.jpg

This me On Aug 25, Operation Restore Jama Kadiye Honor

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somaliland never controlled all the land they claim. they lost to dhulbahante and they never had control of warsengali lands. They just need to go back to pretending that all that land is theirs and under control and independence is around the corner. That way the can focus on development and peace which is what made you success story in east africa, lets see oil and that terminal project

Word is they are gathering clan militias and each will be commanded by a general from those clans. This is the best way of defeating Harti. Muse Bihi is finally serious about defeating anti-SL forces.

Never celebrate too early! The game is just beginning. If Muse wins this, he’s defacto saviour of the SL republic
So you want Isaaq to fight your wars?

You can see the trembling in his voice. Hayeeeeyyy things are about to get interesting
No things will be getting interesting when we watch the next video Alkebab does when they are at the gates of Dhusodheer or whatever hutu village you’re from. You can’t even travel to your villages peacefully but here you’re twerking for idoors every other second.

You have bigger things to worry about like subscribing to Alkebab yt channels to see the coming doom days of Galnus and see if any of your relatives are getting betrothed to those terrorist. :ufdup:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha think of your poor fiqi shini cousins in Ari Cadheye they will be caught between a rock and a hard place, maybe don't warmonger :pachah1:
Wallahi those guys have me conflicted. I used to be anti-SL to bring my Fiqishini bros back into the fold with us but then I grew some brains and realised there’s always collateral damage in war. GUUL SOMALILAND karbaash those dooro

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Wallahi those guys have me conflicted. I used to be anti-SL to bring my Fiqishini bros back into the fold with us but then I grew some brains and realised there’s always collateral damage in war. GUUL SOMALILAND karbaash those dooro
The Daroods already started killing innocent Isaaq nomads. Once Isaaq put asides it’s internal divisions and starts complete clan mobilization even Garowe & Bosaaso would be captured.

This will be a war that will last a few years but will end with Darood failure as usual

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Daroods already started killing innocent Isaaq nomads. Once Isaaq put asides it’s internal divisions and starts complete clan mobilization even Garowe & Bosaaso would be captured.

This will be a war that will last a few years but will end with Darood failure as usual
Keep me updated if good news comes. Inshallah I get to visit Garowe with my SL bracelet sxb

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Y’all think I’m trolling but I literally am not. Muse Bihi is getting elders to conscript for clan militias.

We’ll see how it goes. Isaaq vs Harti (and we’ll see if Darood rally around them). A battle for the ages
Your actually not lying. My friend who’s in Hargaysa rn told me apparently 7000 troops left Hargaysa for Oog today. Doesn’t look like Bixi is gonna back down which is dumb of him tbh

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
If anyone wins they still lose.
Well Darood already lost as majority of the property damage has been in their areas 💀

The war untill now was seen as something distant. Isaaqs were more occupied with the HA vs Gx beef but for the first in the last few years Isaaq feel threatened. When Isaaq feel threatened we close ranks and direct full energy to our enemies.

Darood will be militarily defeated in the battlefield and they will not just have Sool reincorporated into SL but all of Northern PL will be annexed as a security buffer