Majerteen PPL Are Cucks For Somalinimo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys should know by now I would die a peaceful death if every puntites abandoned Somalinimo, it's like a cancer inside our body, yet nothing beneficial comes from it for Majerteen, infact some argue nothing but pure evil has come from it since 1978. Some argue it goes back to the sayid era using dhulbahante to cause a Harti internal war over Somalinimo.

It's up to you what date you want to reference for this ethnic pan somalinimo cancer whether it's the Sayid Darawish era(1880) or the SSDF era(1978 to 1986) or the hawiye era from 91 to 2004 or the federal govt era from 2009 to 2024. What have we benefited from somalinimo? darawish wars, siyad barre massacres, USC cawaanimo massacres, alitihaad massacres run by dahir aweys, abdiqasim causing a war in PL between Abdullahi Yusuf and Jama Ali Jama, scholarship and economic isbaaro, in 2016 SFG funded PL and GM War. Puntland is the most persecuted region since 1880 till 2024, why do many among us put up with this somalinimo idealogy knowing it's trackrecord?

The Isaaq who were persecuted for a few months in 88 and enjoyed nothing but benefits is strictly against Somalinimo. Imagine if they were persecuted since 1880 till 2024 and what they will do. Why I bring this up today, I saw this majerten woman a reer abdulle going around raising up Somali kids left behind by dead beat dad's who would've been caught up in the foster homes. The kids are Ogaden, Marehan, and Omar Mahmoud, plus an Oromo(like wtf). I've noticed from her we are big cucks to Somalinimo.

I want a clan culture revolution fighting the loyal cucks to pan somalinimo in our own camps. How many kids she could've helped in PL but is helping kids who will grow up to fight her regions. Raising up your own enemy waxan keliya ku arkay PL, Somalidaa kale ma gaban dhaqankani.

Last edited:
You guys should know by now I would die a peaceful death if every puntites abandoned Somalinimo, it's like a cancer inside our body, yet nothing beneficial comes from it for Majerteen, infact some argue nothing but pure evil has come from it since 1978. Some argue it goes back to the sayid era using dhulbahante to cause a Harti internal war over Somalinimo.

It's up to you what date you want to reference for this ethnic pan somalinimo cancer whether it's the Sayid Darawish era(1880) or the SSDF era(1978 to 1986) or the hawiye era from 91 to 2004 or the federal govt era from 2009 to 2024. What have we benefited from somalinimo? darawish wars, siyad barre massacres, USC cawaanimo massacres, alitihaad massacres run by dahir aweys, abdiqasim causing a war in PL between Abdullahi Yusuf and Jama Ali Jama, scholarship and economic isbaaro, 2016 SFG funded PL and GM War. Puntland is the most persecuted region since 1880 till 2024, why do many among us put with this somalinimo idealogy?

The Isaaq who were persecuted for a few months in 88 and enjoyed nothing but benefits is strictly against Somalinimo. Imagine if they were persecuted since 1880 till 2024 and what they will do. I saw this majerten woman a reer abdulle going around raising up Somali kids left behind by dead beat dad's and would've been caught up in foster homes. The kids are Ogaden, Marehan, and Omar Mahmoud, plus an Oromo(like wtf). I've noticed from her we are big cucks to Somalimimo.

I want a clan culture revolution fighting the loyal cucks to pan somalinimo in our own camps. How many kids could've helped in PL but is helping kids who will grow up to fight her regions. Raising up your own enemy waxan keliya ku arkay PL, Somalia kale ma gaban dhaqankani.
Dude u are delusional walhi kkk .
I am already back in xamar nobody is involved in qabyalad like this site everyone hustles nobody wil ask u for u clan . Wah
Pple here complain and totaly dislike the federal gvt becos they colect taxes and do nothing for the pple all types of pple including businesmen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am already back in xamar nobody is involved in qabyalad like this site everyone hustles nobody wil ask u for u clan . Wah
Pple here complain and totaly dislike the federal gvt becos they colect taxes and do nothing for the pple all types of pple including businesmen

If your Khayre was elected he would be no different to Abgaal(Sharif and HSM), HG(abdiqasim Salat TNG), Farmaajo, Hamse all who failed in their govt term and then start conflict with PL(using society hatred of majerten) while hiding their extension or re election interests.

Prove me wrong I'm open ears why Khayre if elected won't join the Somali gang vs PL political war.

If your Khayre was elected he would be no different to Abgaal(Sharif and HSM), HG(abdiqasim Salat TNG), Farmaajo, Hamse all who failed in their govt term and then start conflict with PL(using society hatred of majerten) while hiding their extension or re election interests.

Prove me wrong I'm open ears why Khayre if elected won't join the Somali gang vs PL political war.
Did i even bring kheyre i told u pple here in xamar dislike the gvt

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Warya you already made thread talking about young kids bing qabilistic, so what’s this no one is into Qabyalad?
IMG_1245.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to abandon south Somalia asap. SL cashes the international aid checks while the SFG blocks PL's share.

It's so hard to undo the Somalimimo brainwashing even at their clan expense and suffering you will see them still being loyal to this cancerous idealogy. It's so deeply entrenched in their mind, I don't have much hope and really do think me and you and our small camp are a lone wolf in the wilderness or on the fringes not mainstream at all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes u are right i only talked about my sibilings .
But average pple on streets wont involve in qabyalad

Is it true most your ppl fled ceelbur and it's lama degaan like an apocalypse hit the town after shabab took over.

Last edited:

It's up to you what date you want to reference for this ethnic pan somalinimo cancer whether it's the Sayid Darawish era(1880) or the SSDF era(1978 to 1986) or the hawiye era from 91 to 2004 or the federal govt era from 2009 to 2024. What have we benefited from somalinimo? darawish wars, siyad barre massacres, USC cawaanimo massacres, alitihaad massacres run by dahir aweys, abdiqasim causing a war in PL between Abdullahi Yusuf and Jama Ali Jama, scholarship and economic isbaaro, in 2016 SFG funded PL and GM War. Puntland is the most persecuted region since 1880 till 2024, why do many among us put up with this somalinimo idealogy knowing it's trackrecord?

The Isaaq who were persecuted for a few months in 88 and enjoyed nothing but benefits is strictly against Somalinimo. Imagine if they were persecuted since 1880 till 2024 and what they will do. Why I bring this up today, I saw this majerten woman a reer abdulle going around raising up Somali kids left behind by dead beat dad's who would've been caught up in the foster homes. The kids are Ogaden, Marehan, and Omar Mahmoud, plus an Oromo(like wtf). I've noticed from her we are big cucks to Somalinimo.

I want a clan culture revolution fighting the loyal cucks to pan somalinimo in our own camps. How many kids she could've helped in PL but is helping kids who will grow up to fight her regions. Raising up your own enemy waxan keliya ku arkay PL, Somalidaa kale ma gaban dhaqankani.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this calacal and niyad jab due to HSM passing the new unitary constitution expanding his powers on the expense of FMS.

Well done Hawiyo, kusocda and dismantle this satanic 4.5 system set up by Cabillahi Yusuf. Too much power given to 275 MPs self serving mercenaries. Centerlize the government at any cost.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was all about somalinimo when I was younger
After a couple of years of following Somali politics

I took a big U-turn

The only plausible reason their so somalinimo fans even if you show them it's always at their expense and suffering is the theory of Puntland burden where they feel some moral and social responsibility for Somalis even neglecting themselves like saw how the civilian govt, siyad barre govt also applied economic development isolation on their region.

They literally built up Mogadishu and then got looted and massacred(SSDF was inactive after 1986) and they still love this idealogy even at their expense and what's worse is the ppl who say PL first are told your a tribal nutter on the fringe while the mainstream are stuck in somalinimo bakhti idealogy.

The only plausible reason given is the Puntland burden theory and they feel some sort of social responsibility for them lol like kids 😐 and PL is their mother. Since the father was kicked out(abbe siyad) PL is like a single mom raising up these cawaan clans like kids.

Trending

Latest posts