Main chick vs side chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Like Allah the creator once said that it's halal to have 4 wives. If you asked me the main chick will be one that us men would cherish the most because she gets you more than the side chicks. The side chicks are mistresses that can satisfy us men once in a while, when our main chick is giving birth to our children. Like my bro @Geeljire sanbuur said we gotta leave a legacy! But I don't call those side chicks ''side chicks'' I would called them my other wives. But my main wife is the main one. No side chick (other wife) ain't replacing my main wife!

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Guys want multiple women because it's in their fitrah hence why we are allowed to marry 4 and also take concubines as war booty and hoor al ayn are numerous in Jannah. Our Creator knows us :kendrickcry:
You were allowed
@RICH

When women have legitimate money they have options and don't have to tolerate this type of arrangement. Thank God for being born in the west in the late 20th Century. Most of these conmen don't even follow the rules, so much for them having enough Imaan to partake in polygamy. :ohreally:
Exactly. The ones who always fall victim for polygamy are usually poor women with no education. They pretty much who have no choice but to obey.

If polygamy was really "fitrah" then Adam A.S. would have four wives not just one. polygamy is there so that you can take care and provide for widows, single mothers etc. I see so many Somali single mothers on daily basis, and yet I don't see any of these "pro-polygamy" men standing up for them.
No offence, but there's something seriously wrong with muslim men of today.:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts