Main chick vs side chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think guys want multiple girls, because its "cool"
Is the hiphop madow whatever culture, all songs are about sex and drugs and hoes

So you know guys want to brag about them having es, and how bad they must be for having multiple hoes

Almost every guy wants to be like a rapper, they buy the same clothing brands and use their slang words and you know, want to drugs and be as bad as them

Only proper guys who come from good place and dont listen to that garbage, have deen etc are not like that

So skip guys who want to ben"ghetto" and act like hiphop culture

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Having multiple women is every man’s dream I guess. Hoor al cayn isn’t for everyone if we look at the harami lifestyle of some men :manny:

I disagree with you saying that almost every guy want to be like a rapper. It isn’t a fact that listening to rap makes you want to be like these rappers. I sometimes listen to rap and that doesn’t make me want to be a :gaasdrink:

But yeah you should definitely look out for Faraxs who don’t aspire to be a “gangster” with 6 sidechicks. That would Say a lot about you as a woman. May Allaah protect us and bless us with a rightous spouse. Ameen :salute:

Ladies stop shifting the blame on men if you have been cheated on before and you wernt married to the fella then your the one in the wrong for being in haraam relationship. You cant just say why do men cheat we dont cheat we just arent naturally built to stick with one women hence why Allah has made it halal for us to have four wives plus unlimited concubines. It is because we as men have a greater need to reproduce than women we are desperatley trying to spread our seeds far and wide. Women on the other hand were made to be with one man at a time hence why you get pregnant for 9months. We men can be loyal to one women it is possible for someone who isnt trying to spread his lineage across the world but its definetley impossible for someone whos on a mission to have as many sons as possible.

RICH

Ladies stop shifting the blame on men if you have been cheated on before and you wernt married to the fella then your the one in the wrong for being in haraam relationship. You cant just say why do men cheat we dont cheat we just arent naturally built to stick with one women hence why Allah has made it halal for us to have four wives plus unlimited concubines. It is because we as men have a greater need to reproduce than women we are desperatley trying to spread our seeds far and wide. Women on the other hand were made to be with one man at a time hence why you get pregnant for 9months. We men can be loyal to one women it is possible for someone who isnt trying to spread his lineage across the world but its definetley impossible for someone whos on a mission to have as many sons as possible.

Are you really this dumb or did you write this markaad sakhraansantaheeyd? First of all this has nothing to do with personal shit. I’ve never been cheated on because I don’t do haram relationships and I’ve never been married. So cut the crap.

So if a guy cheats on a girl, you shouldn’t blame it on the guy? What kind of backwards thinking is that?! He is cheating for crying out loud. If he’s married or not. That doesn’t change a damn thing.

You should never be in a haram relationship anyways cause when the guy fucks you over you’re done. He can do whatever he likes. That’s just stupidity if you go along with it as a girl. Same for the guy. Allaah didn’t prohibited us from being in a haram relationship for no reason.

Second of all then why not making it halal instead of cheating on your wife. Allaah has made it halal right, then why keep on sinning. Don’t even try to make any excuses for it. The audacity...

Good luck spreading your lineage across the world. I hope your sons won’t be as stupid as their father. IF they even know their father. More kids, but not thinking about the responsibility. I’m not surprised. Are you even old enough to be speaking about this matter?

@Steamdevolopment @Idil-Beydaan @cinina @sophisticate I can’t take this much stupidity.

Are you really this dumb or did you write this markaad sakhraansantaheeyd? First of all this has nothing to do with personal shit. I’ve never been cheated on because I don’t do haram relationships and I’ve never been married. So cut the crap.

So if a guy cheats on a girl, you shouldn’t blame it on the guy? What kind of backwards thinking is that?! He is cheating for crying out loud. If he’s married or not. That doesn’t change a damn thing.

You should never be in a haram relationship anyways cause when the guy fucks you over you’re done. He can do whatever he likes. That’s just stupidity if you go along with it as a girl. Same for the guy. Allaah didn’t prohibited us from being in a haram relationship for no reason.

Second of all then why not making it halal instead of cheating on your wife. Allaah has made it halal right, then why keep on sinning. Don’t even try to make any excuses for it. The audacity...

Good luck spreading your lineage across the world. I hope your sons won’t be as stupid as their father. IF they even know their father. More kids, but not thinking about the responsibility. I’m not surprised. Are you even old enough to be speaking about this matter?

@Steamdevolopment @Idil-Beydaan @cinina @sophisticate I can’t take this much stupidity.
Firstly untwist your knickers rich cos you got them in a big old twist right now i didnt say dont blame the guy i said if its a haraam relationship the girl should be ready to get cheated on its mandatory. Secondly im very old little girl seen way more then you have so stop being so judgemental just because i dont listen to your silly ideas im deemed as stupid and young kkk its strayt facts that every man was made to have several women if you cant accept that then go live in lalaland or find a white revert to be your cuckold cos we all know no mali niggas gonna stay married to one ting thats absurd behaviour wevmalis dont love girls we just impregnate them and onto the next check the statistics baby.

Firstly untwist your knickers rich cos you got them in a big old twist right now i didnt say dont blame the guy i said if its a haraam relationship the girl should be ready to get cheated on its mandatory. Secondly im very old little girl seen way more then you have so stop being so judgemental just because i dont listen to your silly ideas im deemed as stupid and young kkk its strayt facts that every man was made to have several women if you cant accept that then go live in lalaland or find a white revert to be your cuckold cos we all know no mali niggas gonna stay married to one ting thats absurd behaviour wevmalis dont love girls we just impregnate them and onto the next check the statistics baby.

I'm sorry your daddy couldn't stay with your mom and show you lasting love.

I'm sorry you've been raised by the toxic masculinity by older men and lacking the critical thought to question their hypothesis

And above all I'm sorry for the children that will be raised by a man so devoid of accomplishments and reasoning.

RICH

With this mindset the only person who needs to go live in lalaland is you. Wallaahi I feel sorry for your mother. How can your son think that women are only to be impregnated.

You’re definitely not an old wise man. Let’s get that straight. Little girl kulaha. What silly ideas? I’m stating facts.

Guys want multiple women because it's in their fitrah hence why we are allowed to marry 4 and also take concubines as war booty and hoor al ayn are numerous in Jannah. Our Creator knows us :kendrickcry:

RICH

Guys want multiple women because it's in their fitrah hence why we are allowed to marry 4 and also take concubines as war booty and hoor al ayn are numerous in Jannah. Our Creator knows us :kendrickcry:

It’s in their fitra exactly! He knows us kulaha :pachah1:

He made you like this!!

I'm sorry your daddy couldn't stay with your mom and show you lasting love.

I'm sorry you've been raised by the toxic masculinity by older men and lacking the critical thought to question their hypothesis

And above all I'm sorry for the children that will be raised by a man so devoid of accomplishments and reasoning.
Srry lady im not romeo this is real life haqqan ku taqanyhy Allah lets me have as much women as i please in this world and the hereafter and alhamdulilah my dad has two wives hes a ladies man like me i think his love life is intact silly girl. So chill out with the apoloigies because i dont need em

RICH

THen atop acting like a little sheikad when you yourself are too selfish to follow basic rules

Tf? There is a difference between cheating which is one of the biggest sins and choosing not to be a co-wife which is not obligatory. Maa wax baa kaa sii ya :westbrookwtf:

RICH

I don't get why girls are so against it imagine you and your best friend marry the same guy and you all live under one roof would be lit

I’m not against it at all. I’ve got a lot of respect for women who choose to be a co-wife. It’s just that I would not be able to live that life atm. One of my best friends ah? Bisinka... that’s just awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts