Main chick vs side chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tf? There is a difference between cheating which is one of the biggest sins and choosing not to be a co-wife which is not obligatory. Maa wax baa kaa sii ya :westbrookwtf:
I still find this bizarre. People wanting to be co wives and shit.

Imma say this though I believe this 100%. most dudes in haram relationships are just trying to get some pussy. Atleast the ones I met. And I met a lot. whenever I do see females muslimah on social media talking about past and terrible relationships my first thought is" the guy just wanted some pussy, that's why he went with the haram relationship"

Dudes just want some pussy.
If you really want some dick Pursue a haram relationship with a guy. Cause a majority of the dudes entering haram relationships want some pussy only.

Females that enter these relationships are mad annoying though. Because after awhile they will realize "this guy only wants pussy".so they just start bashing all dudes and etc on social media talking about "niggas ain't shit"

If you trying to find a decent guy through haram relationships than just don't offer pussy. You will ward off all the "Aint shit niggas".

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
I think guys want multiple girls, because its "cool"
Is the hiphop madow whatever culture, all songs are about sex and drugs and hoes

So you know guys want to brag about them having es, and how bad they must be for having multiple hoes

Almost every guy wants to be like a rapper, they buy the same clothing brands and use their slang words and you know, want to drugs and be as bad as them

Only proper guys who come from good place and dont listen to that garbage, have deen etc are not like that

So skip guys who want to ben"ghetto" and act like hiphop culture
Well said

Imma say this though I believe this 100%. most dudes in haram relationships are just trying to get some pussy. Atleast the ones I met. And I met a lot. whenever I do see females muslimah on social media talking about past and terrible relationships my first thought is" the guy just wanted some pussy, that's why he went with the haram relationship"

If you really want some dick Pursue a haram relationship with a guy. Cause a majority of the dudes entering haram relationships want some pussy only.

Females that enter these relationships are mad annoying though. Because after awhile they will realize "this guy only wants pussy".so they just start bashing all dudes and etc on social media talking about "niggas ain't shit"

If you trying to find a decent guy through haram relationships than just don't offer pussy. You will ward off all the "Aint shit niggas".

100% truth :yousmart:

"Men aint shit" twitter halimos are annoying as f*ck

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
And before any females get on me.

Yea I know their are other reason why "niggas ain't shit"

But a majority of the females I seen that say "niggas ain't shit" are mostly females who have been in a brief relationship with a dude who just wanted some pussy. So they just talk about how he fucked and dipped and say all niggas like this.

The thing is these girls want dick just as bad as the mandem wanting pussy thats why they keep jumping on the wave ya zee it dont feel sorry for them abti they wanted dick they got fucked and left simple its their issue

Loool this
I still cant believe how girls fall in these jokes of fuckboys like are you blind

I think those girls are insecure, otherwise how??? :mjlol:

But maybe i know because i used to had lots of guys friends in class and me being one of the guys :manny:

You're a guy?:gucciwhat:

Nope but i used to have a lots of guy friends in class, also girls tho but they were the same as me , just friendly with the guys and not in another way

You know these girls who flirt with every boy? Or get shy talking with a guy erc? Those girls are most likely to get used by them :siilaanyolaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Get out your feelings abti you said the most retarded shit ever
Your right it isn't rap culture. That nigga Ghengis khan(probably misspelled the name) had multiple females. Niggas females in sight. Had too many wives and was fucking chicks from the villages he took over.people are still linked to him because of fact he fucked so many women. Khan was an Asian nigga. He wasn't black. Nigga wasn't influenced by rap music.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Loool this
I still cant believe how girls fall in these jokes of fuckboys like are you blind

I think those girls are insecure, otherwise how??? :mjlol:

But maybe i know because i used to had lots of guys friends in class and me being one of the guys :manny:

Women get emotional attached to the guy. They confuse sex with love. Even though when they KNOW they are a side chick they still try to be the main chick. It’s dumb and you should never get yourself in that situation as a respectable woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending