Mahamud Abdullahi Isse (Sangub), an admitted child rapist and adulterer, is being mourned today

Status
Not open for further replies.
and his retarded low IQ clan supported him

Majerteen Gorilla, get your dirty stinking mouth out of my uncle adoonyahow bantuka ah

Goma_2.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Majerteen Gorilla, get your dirty stinking mouth out of my uncle adoonyahow bantuka ah

Goma_2.jpg
You're uncle is an unrepentant child rapist and adulterer.

The angels have already begun processing this filthy cretin.
After the burial each person is interrogated in the grave by two angels, called Munkar and Nakir, appointed by God to question the dead in order to test their faith. The righteous believers answer correctly and live in peace and comfort while the sinners and disbelievers fail and punishments ensue. In the life of Barzakh, the souls of the sinners and disbelievers are kept and punished in a place called Sijjin which is said to be located at the lowest level of the earth (traditionally hell, before the Day of resurrection or underworld). The books containing the full records of their deeds are also kept here. On the other hand, the souls of the righteous believers are kept in a place called Illiyin. Their books of deeds are also kept here. According to some account, Illiyin is located in the heaven.

After the questioning, depending on the state of the soul, the deceased will undergo different journeys. The sinner's or disbelievers will meet the harsh angels or even the Zabaniyya to take position in front of him. Thereupon they tell the soul to come out to the wrath of God. Being terrified, the soul desperately tries to hide itself in the body. Thereupon, the angels of death starts beating the soul and extracts it from the body in a most painful way. The painful process of taking out a sinner's soul has been compared with "the dragging of an iron skewer through moist wool, tearing the veins and sinews." The soul of the sinner is then wrapped in a dirty cloth which emits bad smell. Carrying the soul, the angels head towards the heaven. On the way, other angels inquire about this wicked soul. They are told that this is the soul of that and that sinner person. The angels then arrive at the upper heaven, but its doors are not opened for the evil soul. Consequently, the soul is then thrown into hell or underworld, where it is punished until the Day of Judgment.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_death

There's nothing you can do for him now.

He's a black muslim man, you know why.

It's funny you mention fkd, because that's what you are doing with your slander.

If you care so much about rape victims, why not tell your countrymen to stop raping little girls?

she the hoe who accused him was a game set up by 1door and Majterenee,

short story, she played with his kids and was in same school, she is half majerteen half 1door

some 1doro adn Mj pimps went to the hoe and said do yuo want to make monye

then they went to our uncle sanguub may Allah have mercy on him and said we will accuse yuo of rape if you do not share your earnings with us - in weddings this guy could make 5-10 a night in each wedding and on top ruwaayad

he said piss off, you will not extort me

they got the gilr Mj hoe to say he raped me,

she said in 1995 when she was 10, then changed it 3 months later to 1996, then 1997

a reer dalal woman and her reer dalal husband put down their own house as a bail, the reer dalal business woman said to uncle sangub get out of the country

the reer dalal female lost her house as bond it was worth 150,000 $

he left, do yuo know why Ogaden supported him to leave?

because they MJ and 1door nacalad pimps were threatening in bringing more halimo hoes who would lie about him and say he raped me,

worst case scenario it would take years in prison and trying to proof he is innocent,

so rather than take the risk, the reer dalal family said leave the country and go to africa, we are willing to lose the house as bond,

so he left,

his Ogaden people supported him because they know the truth and the hoes gold digging majerteen and 1door hoes were coming up and they were bringing in more, the pimps simply wanted money and encouraged gold digging s to lie

thats it, he had diabetes and sadly died, his time has come

but this is the full story

a lady could today lie and you will be arrested and spent time in prison even if proven innocent, look at how many many spent in prison like 10,15,20 years and were told you a free to go because you are innocent

full sotry, Mj and 1door pimp, Mj and 1door hoes, Ogadne played smart by bailing him and using that bond to get him out of the country, it was worth it, sangub is important to us, he is a halyeey hero

and to the adooon majerteen moneky half bantu who started this, lick an cagheer feet adoonyahow m1dgaanka ah

nacalad half gorilla majerteen bantu

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

short story, she played with his kids and was in same school, she is half majerteen half 1door

then they went to our uncle sanguub may Allah have mercy on him and said we will accuse yuo of rape if you do not share your earnings with us - in weddings this guy could make 5-10 a night in each wedding and on top ruwaayad

she said in 1995 when she was 10, then changed it 3 months later to 1996, then 1997

a reer dalal woman and her reer dalal husband put down their own house as a bail, the reer dalal business woman said to uncle sangub get out of the country

because they MJ and 1door nacalad pimps were threatening in bringing more halimo hoes who would lie about him and say he raped me,

worst case scenario it would take years in prison and trying to proof he is innocent,

so rather than take the risk, the reer dalal family said leave the country and go to africa, we are willing to lose the house as bond,

so he left,

his Ogaden people supported him because they know the truth and the hoes gold digging majerteen and 1door hoes were coming up and they were bringing in more, the pimps simply wanted money and encouraged gold digging s to lie

a lady could today lie and you will be arrested and spent time in prison even if proven innocent, look at how many many spent in prison like 10,15,20 years and were told you a free to go because you are innocent

full sotry, Mj and 1door pimp, Mj and 1door hoes, Ogadne played smart by bailing him and using that bond to get him out of the country, it was worth it, sangub is important to us, he is a halyeey hero

and to the adooon majerteen moneky half bantu who started this, lick an cagheer feet adoonyahow m1dgaanka ah

Only a doqon cagdheer would call a 10 year old a hoe.
:mjlol:

You're uncle is an unrepentant child rapist and adulterer.

The angels have already begun processing this filthy cretin.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_death

There's nothing you can do for him now.

majerteen mi1dgaan,

you will go to hell most likely for back baiting, ironic you speak about deen yet know nothing about it, daily you insult, back bite and insult people on here and now this is your full time job you cretin

half bantu Majerteen
Goma_2.jpg

Only a doqon cagdheer would call a 10 year old a hoe.
:mjlol:

she was in her late 20s when she mad the allegations you doqon midget half bantu dabyaco

go and actually read the story, she claimed she was his daughters friend at school but changed her stories so many times,

half bantu majerteen fufu

Goma_2.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
she was in her late 20s when she mad the allegations you doqon midget half bantu dabyaco

go and actually read the story, she claimed she was his daughters friend at school but changed her stories so many times,

half bantu majerteen fufu

Goma_2.jpg
You're telling me to read the story when you clearly didn't? They have your child rapist adulterer uncle's confession on tape.

You're telling me to read the story when you clearly didn't? They have your child rapist adulterer uncle's confession on tape.

then bring it forth

stop lying, the woman came along 20 years later,

why did she not do anyting between 10 and 29 ?

at 29 she claimed he raped her when she was young

this was orchestrated by greedy MJ pimp and 1door pimps who used the ladies to make lies,

God damn Majerteen gorilla

Goma_2.jpg

so he left,

Sangub was a massive supporter of msb until 88, because that's when msb signed over the galbeed and sangub was in hargaysa at this point, and he stopped supporting him that day.

so isaqs hate sungub for that, plus they accuse him of taking part of wars between ogaden and isaaq when they guy is half isaq himself and never took arms agianst his reer abti.

he was set up, but it didnt work by the grace of Allah.

then bring it forth

this was orchestrated by greedy MJ pimp and 1door pimps who used the ladies to make lies,

Goma_2.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

never stops being hilarious

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
then bring it forth

Goma_2.jpg
Doqon cagdheer can't read or do basic arithmetic. Why am I not surprised?

From the OP:
She moved to Washington state in 1997 but ran into Isse at the Somali Mall in Minneapolis in December 2005; he gave her his phone number and told her he would like to see her again, according to the complaint.

The woman called him and recorded a phone conversation in which he admitted having sex with her when she was a child, the complaint said.
I'll help you out here. She was raped in 1995 at 10 years old and recorded his confession in 2005 at 20 years old. She reported the crime to the police and he was charged a month later.

Sangub was a massive supporter of msb until 88, because that's when msb signed over the galbeed and sangub was in hargaysa at this point, and he stopped supporting him that day.

so isaqs hate sungub for that, plus they accuse him of taking part of wars between ogaden and isaaq when they guy is half isaq himself and never took arms agianst his reer abti.

he was set up, but it didnt work by the grace of Allah.

it will not work, my edo, a reer dalal businesswoman and her reer dalal husband put down their own house worth 150,000$ as bond in Minnesota and got him out of the country

Ogaden said hell no, we will not allow sangub to be mistreated,

Ogaden leaders in kenya told hi to come over and he will be looked after, but decided to head to Djibouti due to kenya being British colony

he did hajj last hajj, let him rest in peace, he was nasab libaax

and look at this half gorilla majerteen talking about deen when he himself knows nothing about deen, daily, he is in this fitna forum insulting, back biting, sinning

half bantu bastards

it will not work, my edo, a reer dalal businesswoman and her reer dalal husband put down their own house worth 150,000$ as bond in Minnesota and got him out of the country

Ogaden said hell no, we will not allow sangub to be mistreated,

Ogaden leaders in kenya told hi to come over and he will be looked after, but decided to head to Djibouti due to kenya being British colony

he did hajj last hajj, let him rest in peace, he was nasab libaax

and look at this half gorilla majerteen talking about deen when he himself knows nothing about deen, daily, he is in this fitna forum insulting, back biting, sinning

half bantu bastards
haa sxb waan maqlay.

He fought in the 64, and 77 war and was injured in 64.

He was a patriot, and he fought the enemy.

AUN!

iska dhaaf guntan reer bari waxay sheegi.

Doqon cagdheer can't read or do basic arithmetic. Why am I not surprised?

From the OP:

I'll help you out here. She was raped in 1995 at 10 years old and recorded his confession in 2005 at 20 years old. She reported the crime to the police and he was charged a month later.

Doqon majerteen

do the maths and go and read for than one source, she claimed it was 1995, then 1996, then 1997 then 1998

she kept changed her story and the other hoe they got was 29 years old, the Mj pimps prepared another hoe so he can give in,

but the gorilla MJ low IQ half bantus did not count the man is lander and his people will help him to get out

Goma_2.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Doqon majerteen

do the maths and go and read for than one source, she claimed it was 1995, then 1996, then 1997 then 1998

she kept changed her story and the other hoe they got was 29 years old, the Mj pimps prepared another hoe so he can give in,

but the gorilla MJ low IQ half bantus did not count the man is lander and his people will help him to get out

Goma_2.jpg
Sorry, I don't speak doqon cagdheer. I read the source in full and it makes no mention of your random years.

If you have something more than your verbal diarrhea like a source then I will consider what you have to say; otherwise don't waste my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts