Mahamud Abdullahi Isse (Sangub), an admitted child rapist and adulterer, is being mourned today

Status
Not open for further replies.
she the hoe who accused him was a game set up by 1door and Majterenee,

short story, she played with his kids and was in same school, she is half majerteen half 1door

some 1doro adn Mj pimps went to the hoe and said do yuo want to make monye

then they went to our uncle sanguub may Allah have mercy on him and said we will accuse yuo of rape if you do not share your earnings with us - in weddings this guy could make 5-10 a night in each wedding and on top ruwaayad

he said piss off, you will not extort me

they got the gilr Mj hoe to say he raped me,

she said in 1995 when she was 10, then changed it 3 months later to 1996, then 1997

a reer dalal woman and her reer dalal husband put down their own house as a bail, the reer dalal business woman said to uncle sangub get out of the country

the reer dalal female lost her house as bond it was worth 150,000 $

he left, do yuo know why Ogaden supported him to leave?

because they MJ and 1door nacalad pimps were threatening in bringing more halimo hoes who would lie about him and say he raped me,

worst case scenario it would take years in prison and trying to proof he is innocent,

so rather than take the risk, the reer dalal family said leave the country and go to africa, we are willing to lose the house as bond,

so he left,

his Ogaden people supported him because they know the truth and the hoes gold digging majerteen and 1door hoes were coming up and they were bringing in more, the pimps simply wanted money and encouraged gold digging s to lie

thats it, he had diabetes and sadly died, his time has come

but this is the full story

a lady could today lie and you will be arrested and spent time in prison even if proven innocent, look at how many many spent in prison like 10,15,20 years and were told you a free to go because you are innocent

full sotry, Mj and 1door pimp, Mj and 1door hoes, Ogadne played smart by bailing him and using that bond to get him out of the country, it was worth it, sangub is important to us, he is a halyeey hero

and to the adooon majerteen moneky half bantu who started this, lick an cagheer feet adoonyahow m1dgaanka ah

nacalad half gorilla majerteen bantu
I was there that day all this none sense aka lies started as the oday is layed back for any drama but you know how much qashin certain folks in minny with lies and fraud

Bohol

VIP
Sanguub entertained many Somalis, I remember watching his ruwayado in early 2000s/late 90s specially that ruwayaad of him eating the bariis without suugo (qabyo 1) :lol: .

Can we discuss how his son and daughter are both gay?

What's with Ogadens being homosexuals?

First it was the sumaya the transgender, Queen salena who was a man but not turned into a woman, Singub's son who's gay, Singub's daughter who's a butch lesbian and married a white woman.

Now I know why Ogadens are abusive to women, **ss* envy bastards, they secretly wish that they were women.

I wouldn't be surprised if @Ferrari is actually gay.

Studies have shown that many LGBT people have been molested in their youth. I wouldn't be shocked if he diddled his own kids too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending