Mahamud Abdullahi Isse (Sangub), an admitted child rapist and adulterer, is being mourned today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
So you're telling me that the Minneapolis local news site's cadaan editorial staff fabricated this story? For what? To score fkd points against your clan?

You're a child molester sympathizer, plain and simple. Stop hiding behind such a pathetic defense.

Why bother responding to him? he’s obviously a child rapist sympathizer, he’s taken it far beyond fkd when he’s defending a convicted child rapist. Some people are beyond help.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's a black muslim man, you know why.
This is the west, not Africa. Courts and news outlets don't just make things up.

He is on tape admitting to child rape and fled justice after his clan paid for his bail. These are the facts and your mental gymnastics won't change them.

This is the west, not Africa. Courts and news outlets don't just make things up.

He is on tape admitting to child rape and fled justice after his clan paid for his bail. These are the facts and your mental gymnastics won't change them.
Your concerns for rape victims are needed in Puntland.

Take it there instead of spreading information that you know is false.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Your concerns for rape victims are needed in Puntland.

Take it there instead of spreading information that you know is false.
I have provided multiple sources for my information and all you have provided for your claims are attempts to change the subject. I wonder which of us people will believe?

AUN SANGUUB.
JANAAL FARDOWS.
HALEYEY SOOMALIYEED
If he is a child rapists so is our Xabib Nabi Maxamed.
War Allah ka cabsada. You cant defame a man based on a females claim without evidence
war ma gaal baa tahay? how can you bring the nabi scw into this? he might be your adeer but dont get too carried away man was on the run. what innocent man runs away like that? allow it fam :kodaksmiley:

AUN SANGUUB.
JANAAL FARDOWS.
HALEYEY SOOMALIYEED
If he is a child rapists so is our Xabib Nabi Maxamed.
War Allah ka cabsada. You cant defame a man based on a females claim without evidence

giphy (14).gif giphy (12).gif giphy (13).gif giphy (12).gif giphy (13).gif giphy (12).gif giphy (12).gif :faysalwtf::shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can we discuss how his son and daughter are both gay?

What's with Ogadens being homosexuals?

First it was the sumaya the transgender, Queen salena who was a man but not turned into a woman, Singub's son who's gay, Singub's daughter who's a butch lesbian and married a white woman.

Now I know why Ogadens are abusive to women, **ss* envy bastards, they secretly wish that they were women.

I wouldn't be surprised if @Ferrari is actually gay.

Can we discuss how his son and daughter are both gay?

What's with Ogadens being homosexuals?

First it was the sumaya the transgender, Queen salena who was a man but not turned into a woman, Singub's son who's gay, Singub's daughter who's a butch lesbian and married a white woman.

Now I know why Ogadens are abusive to women, **ss* envy bastards, they secretly wish that they were women.

I wouldn't be surprised if @Ferrari is actually gay.
u wanna see my cock?:jaynerd:

if I show you, miyaad iga hadhi? :cosbyhmm:

you keep following me like a hungry wild dog.:drakewtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
u wanna see my cock?:jaynerd:

if I show you, miyaad iga hadhi? :cosbyhmm:

you keep following me like a hungry wild dog.:drakewtf:
I don't want to see your women hating thing.

How come all the men in your clan are turning into gay? Jiljileec bastards.

Keep following you? This is the first time I've mentioned your peasant ass, Naga fuuq. Nacala doqonki Ogadenka tahay kuyaal.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Laa xawla wa laa quwwata illa billah. How dare you equate our beloved prophet with this child rapist and adulterer? You have put a man that you've never even met above your religion. Think about what you just said and return to Allah immediately.

There is a mountain of evidence against this man including a voice recording of him admitting the crime. I can tell that you did not read past the thread title. Actually read the OP and you will understand the gravity of the sin that you have just committed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to see your women hating thing.

How come all the men in your clan are turning into gay? Jiljileec bastards.

Keep following you? This is the first time I've mentioned your peasant ass, Naga fuuq. Nacala doqonki Ogadenka tahay kuyaal.
it's bigger than you probably saw from your effeminate mj husband.:trumpsmirk:

ask nicely, and i'll let you see it.:manny:

Laa xawla wa laa quwwata illa billah. How dare you equate our beloved prophet with this child rapist and adulterer? You have put a man that you've never even met above your religion. Think about what you just said and return to Allah immediately.

There is a mountain of evidence against this man including a voice recording of him admitting the crime. I can tell that you did not read past the thread title. Actually read the OP and you will understand the gravity of the sin that you have just committed.
I couldn’t believe I read that either...anyway, I automatically believe anyone who says someone molested them as a child, especially a somali person since their is even more an element of shame.

people act like women like to just make up allegations to ruin men’s lives lol They really are unaware of society in that case since it is usually the other way around (people hiding it out of shame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending