Mahad Cawad calls Puntland an Racist State, says his Towfiiq Folks are Galmudug now.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Its fake. Even if it was true, they are free to join whoever they want. They joined us willingly and they can leave if they want. Same with reer Saxo. Unlike HG, we dont salivate on other niggas lands.

Puntland is like your little brother whom you used to play games with, only the bastar with the dakada wayn didn’t realise the controller wasn’t plugged in.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Galnus without any function government and none single development in towfiiq from Galnus till 2015. Now DIR wants to go back to HG. With all odds mention here they want to rejoin with Galnus that try to kill them before couple of days !!!. :gucciwhat:

Without PL around reer DIR will be smoked out like MX.
Man how we live in Same country with people their IQ lowest then monkey :farmajoyaab:.

For the ones saying that hg and Dir fought. 2 brothers can fight and re-unite.

They're our irir samaale brothers and they see their Dir brothers eating good with 3 ministers and many MP positions.

They're requesting to join us and not the other way around. Good on them for leaving the tribalist Maxamuud saleebaan project.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What were the Mareexaan thinking when joining Puntland? Everyone can see its Maxamuud Salebaan land, even other tribes like the Ali Salebaan and the Dashiishe who grouped in the Galgala mountains are pissed they are left out and started assassinating officals regularly in Bosaso.

Macalin M

Out here
I just hate how HG loves to Compare itself with Majerten lakin ma haysto guri majerten oo kale oo dhisan, how can u compare yourself to majerten when you don't have the same house he has. Gurigisa way kala daadsan tahay, cayr, saleban, sacad ayaan is arki karin oo mamul samaysan karin, marka macqul miyaa inu dir iyo marehan iyo waxasi uu yeero inay soo racan, maxay racan? ma waxay racan meel aan guri oolin? it means they just become 'government' less, how is this going to hurt puntland ma garan kari runti, it means u fall behind while puntland progress. And I continue on Somalispot to show progress in Puntland every day while you sit in your town chewing khat and can't even clean your streets let alone build anything, you fall behind and die away.

You seem too have an abgaal issue with Majerten lakin wax majerten ku roon maba jiro and u know it, HG waxba kuma haayo except dil, dhac, moryan. U think MJ is stupid, we know you need us, and we don't need u brother. Intee aadaysa habar gedir ma noole kkkk
I have no issues with MJ specifically. Calm down sir!

Mahad Cawad the SFG Deputy Parliament Speaker has been recorded speaking to his Towfiiq clans men Reer Surre, as he calls out Puntland saying that hus Dir folks are being enslaved and under humiliation by the racist Puntland.

:mjlol:Its not only Dhullobanahtes and Leelkase that are fleeing Puntland, Beesha Dir has now too decided to Jump ship after they called Puntland an Racist State.

its time to get Dir blocks's Al Sharpton and reverend jesse Jackson .
"A group of Dir Lawyers showed up to the courthouse this morning representing their client who was discriminated because of his Qabil"
So Mudane @TekNiKo when are Reer Saaxo gonna return to their state Galmudug, you even have now reer @PuntiteQueen, Beesha Leelkase and Dir Joining Galmudug.

PL is funding the blick minions in galnus and these ppl really think fake news like this with no credible source will annoy us lol, galnus can stay in turmoil :zhqjlmx:

PL is funding the blick minions in galnus and these ppl really think fake news like this with no credible source will annoy us lol, galnus can stay in turmoil :zhqjlmx:

Sxb this is your 3rd comment on a news you claim to be fake kkkk

you seem quite annoyed to me :siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yet you call it a **** state on your grandpaterror account.

:chrisfreshhah:
Fell for the trap kulaha, is this not you Grandpa yesterday in Somnet attacking us HG, war Tekniko stick to one stance, either hate us with all, or stop the bulshit attack against HG in Somnet or Somspot.

View attachment 86905

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=398608&sid=9a512770cf9629755c4dffd11f6a0e0e
AshamedGrimGalah-size_restricted.gif

That is not me. People have been accusing me of being this guy but we are not the same person:cosbyhmm:
Lool wtf rer Dalal be dick riding h2
@Farm @GBTarmy @Crow this is how boooooons accept being karbaashed by non-daroods.

Qasaaro.
Lol hes
@Farm @GBTarmy @Crow this is how boooooons accept being karbaashed by non-daroods.

Qasaaro.
Him farmajo dabcasar idil are from same subclan other B00ns hate hawiye except them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:gucciwhat:

Here comes the cavalry, you will not bait me into a low class sling war.

Trending

Latest posts