Mahad Cawad calls Puntland an Racist State, says his Towfiiq Folks are Galmudug now.

Mahad Cawad the SFG Deputy Parliament Speaker has been recorded speaking to his Towfiiq clans men Reer Surre, as he calls out Puntland saying that hus Dir folks are being enslaved and under humiliation by the racist Puntland.

:mjlol:Its not only Dhullobanahtes and Leelkase that are fleeing Puntland, Beesha Dir has now too decided to Jump ship after they called Puntland an Racist State.

So Mudane @TekNiKo when are Reer Saaxo gonna return to their state Galmudug, you even have now reer @PuntiteQueen, Beesha Leelkase and Dir Joining Galmudug.

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
He didn’t mention Galnus since it doesn’t exist. He wants to run from Hirshabelle since he knows he won’t be re-elected from PL since he’s pro Xaarmaajo that’s all it comes down to. Btw shouldn’t you be focusing on Galnus? Xaaf just declared himself president again for the third time.

He didn’t mention Galnus since it doesn’t exist. He wants to run from Hirshabelle since he knows he won’t be re-elected from PL since he’s pro Xaarmaajo that’s all it comes down to. Btw shouldn’t you be focusing on Galnus? Xaaf just declared himself president again for the third time.

:dwill: The Hell, you must be joking here right!

Sxb horta did you even listen to him on the Video, clearly you jumped the gun here, the man Mahad Cawad clearly says that Galmudug gave his Dir folks many MPs, 3 Ministers and Military commanders.

Listen from

4:45

As for Galmudug, its going great for us as we are becoming more united, and since Towfiiq is of Galmudug its affair is our business, and anyone under Galmudug has the right to seek its support.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
May Allah bless Galmudug for its truly a multi qabil state. Darood, Dir, Hawiye, Madhibaan. I consider it a beautiful microcosm of Somalia.:icon e smile:

May Allah bless Galmudug for its truly a multi qabil state. Darood, Dir, Hawiye, Madhibaan. I consider it a beautiful microcosm of Somalia.:icon e smile:

Even Ahlu-Sunnah under HG has accepted that PM Post of Galmudug should go to Dir, so now according to HGs, Galmudug state is now an Triangle Power Sharing that consists of HG&MX&DIR a truly coherent united State.

TekNiKo

VIP
Even Ahlu-Sunnah under HG has accepted that PM Post of Galmudug should go to Dir, so now according to HGs, Galmudug state is now an Triangle Power Sharing that consists of HG&MX&DIR a truly coherent united State.
I heard Odayga Xaaf is back in town? Tell us what are his plans for the upcoming elections. He is very rich, he should just retire and let a young blood lead Galmudug.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Beesha dir of towfiq the are the ones who need the protection of puntland the can join there irir samale brother and nobody will give a f*ck

I heard Odayga Xaaf is back in town? Tell us what are his plans for the upcoming elections. He is very rich, he should just retire and let a young blood lead Galmudug.

Odayga Xaaf is doing what all HGs including Ahlu-sunnah have agreed and that is to put your Abo Farmaajo in check, we HG shall waste your Abo Farmaajos time and then once he has been kicked out of office and back to gedo, we HG shall built our Galmudug State.

No Offence but we HGs dont need langaabs like you b0ons and the kuwaits to dictate us in our own State Galmudug, waa ceeb on us HG to listen to langaabs.

Yet you call it a **** state on your grandpaterror account.

:chrisfreshhah:

We Know :russ:,

The man Tekniko waa wajiiley/two faced, he begs us here but disses us in somnet, doesnt he know that we follow Somnet too, the man Tekniko has now sense of dignity, he needs to stick to one policy, either he is with us HAG or against us not in-between.

To be Honest we HG never needed his bo0n help in Galmudug or in SFG, he as he should always know is an darood and us HG are HAG, we are 2 complete species and forever enemies, for that reason HAG will never side or take orders from some bo0ns shisheeye.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Lol this is fake most likely, also why are you celebrating the ppl that killed you in mass to join u?
Yeah it is fake. Towfiiq is like 12 houses in the middle of the desert, they put too much emphasis on random villages.

TekNiKo

VIP
Odayga Xaaf is doing what all HGs including Ahlu-sunnah have agreed and that is to put your Abo Farmaajo in check, we HG shall waste your Abo Farmaajos time and then once he has been kicked out of office and back to gedo, we HG shall built our Galmudug State.

No Offence but we HGs dont need langaabs like you b0ons and the kuwaits to dictate us in our own State Galmudug, waa ceeb on us HG to listen to langaabs.

We Know :russ:,

The man Tekniko waa wajiiley/two faced, he begs us here but disses us in somnet, doesnt he know that we follow Somnet too, the man Tekniko has now sense of dignity, he needs to stick to one policy, either he is with us HAG or against us not in-between.

To be Honest we HG never needed his bo0n help in Galmudug or in SFG, he as he should always know is an darood and us HG are HAG, we are 2 complete species and forever enemies, for that reason HAG will never side or take orders from some bo0ns shisheeye.
:ohlord: You fell for the trap

this is fake. And Galmudug is a pipedream MX wont do anything until we have jubbaland on lock when we do galgaduud sare will say f you to galmudug.

the only reasons we are quite now is not be seen as spoilers but trust me, no MX is going to join galmudug we will eat our share of the pie under this fake GM maamul but keep them at a distance.

as for DIR joining, nigga you just tried to wipe them out and failed they karbashed you, it is just DIR making noises so that they get the rewards they deserve. sometimes you flirt with another women for your girl to show you some appreciation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Samaalic Era @Macalin M I noticed GM love to appeal to other clans to join them, is this a 'weakness' I see that needs 'exploring'? Even if Galdogob leaves @SomaliMVP and Saaxo leaves and Towfiq leaves. They are literally '3' small towns. U know how many towns are in Puntland? their won't be a dent in Puntland ever. Your appealing to 'small' clans who have no power to change anything in PL. Puntland will always exist as long as Majerten is united. If the others join us it's a bonus, if they don't, it doesn't matter. Just stop this desperation of searching for other clans to join galmudug, waa ceeb it means HG ma istagi karo keligisa proving your 'langaab'.

Besides the thing that hurts GM the most is 'HG' can never form an administration, so these clans are never joining GM, there is nothing to join, so Puntland has nothing to worry. We will continue to ensure HG remains divided and never forms a government so there is no incentive for any clan to join galmudug. We will tell the smaller clans 'halkee aadaysan' ma 'galmudug' oo mamul lahayn oo jidgoyo meel walbo taalo which is what is going to hurt HG the most. U don't actually have a 'house' to welcome any clans brothers, u need to build the HG house not chase for clans or look to destroy Puntland. Horta Guri lamid ah Puntland dhiso markas FAAN

:ohlord: You fell for the trap

Fell for the trap kulaha, is this not you Grandpa yesterday in Somnet attacking us HG, war Tekniko stick to one stance, either hate us with all, or stop the bulshit attack against HG in Somnet or Somspot.

upload_2020-1-3_19-3-7.png

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=398608&sid=9a512770cf9629755c4dffd11f6a0e0e

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
@Lex Luther @SomaliWadaniSoldier @Samaalic Era @Macalin M I noticed GM love to appeal to other clans to join them, is this a 'weakness' I see that needs 'exploring'? Even if Galdogob leaves @SomaliMVP and Saaxo leaves and Towfiq leaves. They are literally '3' small towns. U know how many towns are in Puntland? their won't be a dent in Puntland ever. Your appealing to 'small' clans who have no power to change anything in PL. Puntland will always exist as long as Majerten is united. If the others join us it's a bonus, if they don't, it doesn't matter. Just stop this desperation of searching for other clans to join galmudug, waa ceeb it means HG ma istagi karo keligisa proving your 'langaab'.

Besides the thing that hurts GM the most is 'HG' can never form an administration, so these clans are never joining GM, there is nothing to join, so Puntland has nothing to worry. We will continue to ensure HG remains divided and never forms a government so there is no incentive for any clan to join galmudug. We will tell the smaller clans 'halkee aadaysan' ma 'galmudug' oo mamul lahayn oo jidgoyo meel walbo taalo which is what is going to hurt HG the most. U don't actually have a 'house' to welcome any clans brothers, u need to build the HG house not chase for clans or look to destroy Puntland. Horta Guri lamid ah Puntland dhiso markas FAAN
I’m not HG.......

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m not HG.......

I just hate how HG loves to Compare itself with Majerten lakin ma haysto guri majerten oo kale oo dhisan, how can u compare yourself to majerten when you don't have the same house he has. Gurigisa way kala daadsan tahay, cayr, saleban, sacad ayaan is arki karin oo mamul samaysan karin, marka macqul miyaa inu dir iyo marehan iyo waxasi uu yeero inay soo racan, maxay racan? ma waxay racan meel aan guri oolin? it means they just become 'government' less, how is this going to hurt puntland ma garan kari runti, it means u fall behind while puntland progress. And I continue on Somalispot to show progress in Puntland every day while you sit in your town chewing khat and can't even clean your streets let alone build anything, you fall behind and die away.

You seem too have an abgaal issue with Majerten lakin wax majerten ku roon maba jiro and u know it, HG waxba kuma haayo except dil, dhac, moryan. U think MJ is stupid, we know you need us, and we don't need u brother. Intee aadaysa habar gedir ma noole kkkk

TekNiKo

VIP

Trending

Latest posts