Madows claim Banana and Rice

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
These madows are cheesing me wallahi especially them Dominican j4reer fukkers I wanna clap them tryna claim shyt we created tf

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
dominicans been eating this since day one. banana and rice isnt some revolutionary one in a lifetime concoction to come up with u kno, but somalis hold claim to little so makes sense guarding any little thing that seems unique

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
dominicans been eating this since day one. banana and rice isnt some revolutionary one in a lifetime concoction to come up with u kno, but somalis hold claim to little so makes sense guarding any little thing that seems unique
Nah full that these niggas claim baati, moos iyo baris and other shyt as theirs. They even claiming our lands as Bantu lands but they got kicked out fukk that gotta set it straight

So then why are Somalis the only ones mocked for it.....

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
So then why are Somalis the only ones mocked for it.....

the only place ive seen people actively mock it is in the UK, and thats cause they hate somalis period, so they will find any somali thing to mock

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
the only place ive seen people actively mock it is in the UK, and thats cause they hate somalis period, so they will find any somali thing to mock
It's not a diaspora thing the j4reers everywhere would clown on moos iyo bariis they'd say shyt like "why the f*ck do you Somalians eat banana with everything" now that somalis are popping they wanna claim all our shyt and be like us use our slang f*ck them

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah it’s more of universal thing. I remember my
friends would use to clown me whenever I bust out the banana eating it along with my rice :heh: