Madows attack Somalis on Tiktok after a Bengali made a joke

I only see Nigerians hating.
they’re a weird group of people
The way them and South Africans are absolutely BRUTAL towards each other but use Ayra Starr and Tyla as stand-ins so they can swear they're not racist and that it's just about their artistry kills me
1714078088815.png

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Both Ajanabis and Somalis I think the word came from London or Toronto then it spread worldwide
Maybe that was the case but just to let you know that chino n my cousin envydahussle were the first ones to be saying “Mali” in their music :mjdontkno:

@Laiis @Wonyluvr

Ideally, they shouldn't even be pitted against each other since they make two distinctly different African genres of music, one does Amapiano the other does Afrobeats.

The only reason they're compared all the time, besides the Africans hating on each other, is because white-owned media doesn't want more than one African success at a time, lest they overshadow examples of white mediocrity in the media like Taylor Swift...plus the colourism factor of Tyla being mixed-race pushing some to call her better, despite her lesser versatility as an artist compared to Ayra who just started doing Latin music collaborations.

I'm rooting for them both since they both bring something different and special to the table.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: