Interesting hijabi influencer's strategy šŸ¤”

There's this hijabi influencer (Amazigh Moroccan based in the US) who I follow on IG solely for the drama and discourse on Muslim social media, which we already know is a trainwreck as it is. She goes by hoodjabi online.

Basically, her niche is streetstyle, but the real draw is that she adopts the specific streetstyle aesthetic of a stud and injects a lot of ambiguity regarding her sexuality so she drives more traffic to her page consisting of both non-Muslim female bisexuals and lesbians who are head over heels in love with her and dawah influencers (small and large) who make content condemning her for encouraging khaniisnimo, which in turn, brings hordes of angry Muslims to her page.

Keep in mind, we don't actually know her sexuality. She dances around the question whilst playing into it, she could be 100% heterosexual for all we know. The LGBT have a word for it actually: 'queerbaiting'.

I've seen Muslims online make a career out of ragebaiting but this is a very novel way of doing so. I respect the hustle ngl

Makes for good entertainment in the comments when I see a lesbian chick arguing with a chauvinistic Arab guy condemning her masculine aura, while simultaneously thirsting over this influencer chick in the middle of her clapbacks.

Last edited:
Bro French muslim twitter is always on her azz šŸ˜­ always quoting with the Hadith about ā€œmen acting like women and women acting like menā€

honestly I think sheā€™s straight and does it cause it always gets her talked about

Bro French muslim twitter is always on her azz šŸ˜­ always quoting with the Hadith about ā€œmen acting like women and women acting like menā€

honestly I think sheā€™s straight and does it cause it always gets her talked about
link plzz crazy they don't defend their women from that hijab ban but come for her

But which demographic specifically? Arab Muslims? Black Muslims? Asian Muslims?