Madow Roadman makes fun of Shukri

Absolutely filthy creature, i hope those somali gangs can set this adoon on fire, record it for the rest of us to watch hopefully.
No need to go that far just bully him online, it will haunt him 4 the rest of his life if the allegations r true. Let him deal with the consequences.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is a catfish i spoke with the guy who kno whim personally and said he doesnt even attend college and they are reporting a college uff i wonder what ethnicity is tryna frame an innocent maadow horta

Keo

VIP
is a catfish i spoke with the guy who kno whim personally and said he doesnt even attend college and they are reporting a college uff i wonder what ethnicity is tryna frame an innocent maadow horta
Imagine if it was alt akh accounts trying to catfish as madows to start beef between Somalis and madows. 200 IQ play if they didn't use Shukri Abdi's name to do it.
:snoop:

I hope I am wrong though.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Imagine if it was alt akh accounts trying to catfish as madows to start beef between Somalis and madows. 200 IQ play if they didn't use Shukri Abdi's name to do it.
:snoop:

I hope I am wrong though.
we are very anti black so i wouldnt be suprised if it is a somali inncel i had a feeling it was lowkey from the beginning akhas if its trie does he not think Allah sees EVERYTHING

Keo

VIP
we are very anti black so i wouldnt be suprised if it is a somali inncel i had a feeling it was lowkey from the beginning akhas if its trie does he not think Allah sees EVERYTHING
I don't call them inceels because the term can be used against any male nowadays. It's like a new way of being called a virgin for saying something that someone else doesn't like. It's also very hypocritical to call someone an inceel because on one hand they say how real inceels shouldn't be labelling themselves as such but on the other hand they have no problem calling any man an inceel.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
on twitter some guy and girl that apparnelty knows him said he doesnt live in hackney and personally know him and that isnt his character allahu alaam we need to find ip adress from whoever sended those vile comments and trace it from there
Could be an hateful alt right member. They have special hatred for all of us.

:ivers:

Keo

VIP
A Somali is probably behind this
At the same time we should be careful about trying to rule out madows everytime something like this happens because we have been proven time and time again that they are more than capable of saying stuff like this.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
probably a somali nationlist that just want to start a race war with maadows
I don't think so. It might be the opposite, the ones that stand the most to gain from a race war.

Why would any of Som do this when their relatives can be attacked as a result of this?

:gucciwhat:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
At the same time we should be careful about trying to rule out madows everytime something like this happens because we have been proven time and time again that they are more than capable of saying stuff like this.
is usually maadow females that would say this maadow guys dont usually involve themselves or bitter about somalis believe me i think is a Madow girl

Trending