Madow Roadman makes fun of Shukri

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

They even leaked his address.:damn:

He got what he deserved. Just wait. An Albanian gang burnt a house full of Yardies down what's stopping this?:deadmanny:

Last edited:
How is that any different from Somali clans mocking each other? Not all blacks are scum some of them have humanity in them and can express compassion. We Somalis call them adoon and Madow for no real reason.

Time to grow up.

How is that any different from Somali clans mocking each other? Not all blacks are scum some of them have humanity in them and can express compassion. We Somalis call them adoon and madow for no real reason.

Time to grow up.
You cannot be real. What kind of person, especially a Somali person reads that and all he takes from it is this?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Stop share his adress, you are endangering another person's life by doing that. Yes he was wrong but its his opinion and shukri will inshallah get the Justice she need

You cannot be real. What kind of person, especially a Somali person reads that and all he takes from it is this?
The guy who posted those comments is a reflection of poor parenting. Something that is quite common in their community. This is obvious. But I also point out the xenophobia of Somalis against other people as well. You don't have to love them. Just understand. This is the truth.

Mozart

You need people like me
This is to be expected (I don’t support what he said ). Zoom4li females took the piss out of the Somali boys that were stabbed dead. Why do people think others wouldn’t join in?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
How is that any different from Somali clans mocking each other? Not all blacks are scum some of them have humanity in them and can express compassion. We Somalis call them adoon and madow for no real reason.

Time to grow up.
We Somalis can mock eachother you dumb f*ck. I suggest you stfu.

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
Absolutely filthy creature, i hope those somali gangs can set this adoon on fire, record it for the rest of us to watch hopefully.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
apparently the maadow guy isnt him and is a catfish subhanallah if this is true thats is disgusting to frame at an innocent man

Trending

Latest posts