Madow MEN! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! STOB BLEAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie, i noticed that its usually euro somalis that really hate madows. Why is that?

@Gucci mane

Somalis hate themselves and butcher one another and hate everyone else. The word hate is to be respected within the Somali culture. Have your parents ever told you that they love you? It’s un-Somali to teach your children the word love.

In fact, Somalis in Canada are the worst as most European Somalis grew up in environments where there were fewer blacks. It’s England Vs Canada. What a tough choice, I award the most dysfunctional Somalis who picked up the defeatist culture of poor blacks to reer Hennessy. @Factz tells us lullabies that Somalis defeated the yardies. Maybe he wants us to believe that they relocated to England and were welcomed by the Somali pommies.

Aussie, i noticed that its usually euro somalis that really hate madows. Why is that?

AA in general are better people than west indies. Secondly its simply lack of space. Wevlive in an overcrowded country andvlive on top of each other. In America you can escape. You have 11 states in u.s alone bigger than uk

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Don't speak to him and keep evidence of his harassment, report him to HR if he doesn't stop.

He can mess with your livelihood.

Also, always read your duahs, these black magic rumours are based in truth.
I definitely will report him to the higher ups, I can’t stand him
Tbh you have to be more direct. You gave a hmm maybe vibe to him which encouraged him. But if you are not interested you there are ways to be direct and polite at the same time. I guess you work together
when you work with someone you’re trying to be respectful and less blunt with everything but once they cross the line it’s over

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Not only are they desperate but they have no self respect, always saying things like “is it because your racist” or otherwise playing the pan african card.
The racism card annoys me a lot, I hate saying this but some madows use race as a pretence victimhood
Here’s the perfect Madow repellant

“I got kids”

Madow:
tenor.gif
Why didn’t I think of this :drakelaugh:
yeah yeah whatever just give the guy youre number :mahubowtf:
Madaxweyne I thought you and I were friends:damn:you were my favourite incel
does this happen a lot? lmao, are you guys being approached as hijabis or ...
They think the hijab makes us more exotic, I’ve heard a white guy say this, oh my that’s another thread for another day
It’s like the hijabs is a magnet sometimes

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Racism is what it is, why are you discriminating against him? You don't even know anything about him, his character, his persona yet you judge him based on his features that the most high created him with utterly deplorable you ought to be ashamed of yourself utter pestilence.
I’m not discriminating against him, I’m Somali and I will only ever marry a Somali man
I don’t want my kids to grow up in a confused environment or for them to later take the fathers culture
HELL TO THE NO

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The racism card annoys me a lot, I hate saying this but some madows use race as a pretence victimhood

Why didn’t I think of this :drakelaugh:

Madaxweyne I thought you and I were friends:damn:you were my favourite incel

They think the hijab makes us more exotic, I’ve heard a white guy say this, oh my that’s another thread for another day
It’s like the hijabs is a magnet sometimes
:farmajoyaab:in all honesty you thought we would all jump in and praise you for rejecting him on the basis of what we could hardly care if you reject him or not it makes no diffrence to us who flirts with you or who youre dating good luck to you and the Madow

Honestly Madows are cool. Let's not divide and conquer because it breeds even more hate. Yes they are a lot of ignorant ones however they are ignorant people of every ethnicity including Somalis. Its good to defend ourselves with facts but whatever you do, don't respond back with racist responses. Its what ignorant people want because they are insecure mentally weak people.

If any Madow or any other race says anything racist to you, just defend yourself with facts or challenge them to a 1v1 fight. Most of these racist losers are always pussies, so they'll most likely cower away in defeat.

@Gucci mane

Somalis hate themselves and butcher one another and hate everyone else. The word hate is to be respected within the Somali culture. Have your parents ever told you that they love you? It’s un-Somali to teach your children the word love.

In fact, Somalis in Canada are the worst as most European Somalis grew up in environments where there were fewer blacks. It’s England Vs Canada. What a tough choice, I award the most dysfunctional Somalis who picked up the defeatist culture of poor blacks to reer Hennessy. @Factz tells us lullabies that Somalis defeated the yardies. Maybe he wants us to believe that they relocated to England and were welcomed by the Somali pommies.

US Somalis are no better. Majority of the Somali's in the world are retarded and make poor decisions because of being in low income households and focusing on religion rather than education. We need to start a new Somali movement which emphasizes the importance of family, education and healthy lifestyles than religion.

US Somalis are no better. Majority of the Somali's in the world are retarded and make poor decisions because of being in low income households and focusing on religion rather than education. We need to start a new Somali movement which emphasizes the importance of family, education and healthy lifestyles than religion.

Most humans are messed up, and that's how it has always been. No point trying to change anything, just submit and accept the debauchery, hypocrisy and madness. This is all part and parcel of the human condition.

I personally cant wait to see what new adventures awaits after death. Because this place is getting weirder and crappier by the day.

Most humans are messed up, and that's how it has always been. No point trying to change anything, just submit and accept the debauchery, hypocrisy and madness. This is all part and parcel of the human condition.

I personally cant wait to see what new adventures awaits after death. Because this place is getting weirder and crappier by the day.
damn, we need a sad emoji on this site. Thats a depressing thought.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

:farmajoyaab:in all honesty you thought we would all jump in and praise you for rejecting him on the basis of what we could hardly care if you reject him or not it makes no diffrence to us who flirts with you or who youre dating good luck to you and the Madow
Lol lol lol what a funny lad
If I needed to be praised I would ask for it, I love how anything we post triggers you lot
You lot are the insecure little incels, to the point that your whole identity is based on Madow men
Go ahead, keep comparing your little balls to a Madows :liberaltears::drakelaugh:
If believing that makes you sleep better at night, then yeah sure.

:ulyin:
If only it’ll make you sleep at night:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending